Living Proof Full Thickening Cream Reviews

Ranked #1959 out of 2546 in Hair Care

What it is:
A lightweight cream that leaves hair looking and feeling noticeably thicker and healthier.

What it does:
This styling innovation allows fine, thin hair to act like thick hair with naturally soft, touchable body. By depositing thickening points on the hair strands, Full creates a thicker surface that enables fine hair to have natural movement and bounce, beautiful shape, and volume throughout the day. While traditional thickening products create a hard, brittle hold that collapses upon touch, Full allows your style to remain flexible, soft, and resilient. Go ahead, run your fingers through your hair, no need to fear a style fall.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

June 24, 2016

I wish this was more affordable.... But I freaking love it! This stuff gives my hair the best texture!! It smooths split ends and protects from heat. When I curl my hair after using this my curls last all day. I honestly can't believe how many jobs this one product does at one time. In love!!

3.2/5

November 23, 2011

I really loved the way this worked on my hair. Gave it amazing body with a nice smell. Only downside is the price for the amount of product your receive.

November 23, 2011

Priced at 16.00CAD for the 1.8oz bottle, cream does wonders for flat hair. Having thin, flat hair myself, I know all too well creams, serums, mousses, and gels can leave our hair type feeling dull and lacklustre. Living Proof Thickening Cream is light weight, smells of delicious lemons, and not only adds incredibly volume to hair, but leaves it shiny and soft to the touch!

Pro Tip: when styling using a cream/serum/gel never apply the product directly onto your roots. This can leave your hair feeling oily and weighed down. Instead apply the product from mid-shaft all the way to your ends and let the formulas work their miracles!

1.5/5

May 22, 2011

LIVING PROOF FULL THICKENING CREAM- I wanted this to be so amazing so badly! I watched the video on their web site and read tons of good reviews but it just didn't work with my crappy lifeless hair! This is supposed to be body boosting with natural movement for all hair types. Well I guess it just doesn't work on crappy hair types because this sure didn't! I ordered it online too so I paid even more $ with shipping. This TINY 53ml was just over $20 with shipping. =(
    Would I repurchase? NO