3.9/5
L'Occitane Precious Eye Balm Reviews

May 12, 2017

I was expecting much more out of this eye cream. It's not bad at all, but as a balm, I was expecting my under eyes to still feel hydrated in the morning as I was using it at night. Well it is a thick balm/cream and the name states, but it absorbs quickly in the skin, which is great, but not what I was expecting. There is no scent for this rich balm.

April 01, 2015

On my quest to find the perfect eye cream I stumbled upon this one and was lucky enough to score enough samples for a weeks worth of treatments. After a week of applying twice daily I noticed a slight difference in my newly forming fine lines. They weren't as noticeable and the skin around my eyes looked refreshed. This is a good eye cream, but I'm not convinced this is the one for me. I think that it's better suited to someone in their early twenties with little to no fine lines or wrinkles.

March 05, 2015

well worth the price it is, very effective, not greasy, only need to apply a little and it lasts a long time, they say a are lasts 6 months i find that it lasts about 8.5. Because of it lasting so long the price is kind of made up for. I find that this product line is really worth buying.