Lorac POREfection Mattifying Face Primer Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 365 in Primer

April 18, 2017

It as an OK primer, just not sure if I'd pay that much for it. It's a good texture for a silicony primer, not to thick or thin. I tried it on my face and not adding foundation r my normal BB/CC cream on to of it. I didn't find that it kept my face matte for long or that it really did much. Adding my foundation/BB/CC cream on top, it helped prolong the wear. Not sure it really did much for my pores either. I never expect too too much from my primers so it was good while I had it, but I won't purchase it.

October 18, 2016

I totally forgot that I had this. I did a clean out of a basket in my pantry of the millennia of products I have that I either used to use, or just haven't used in a while. My make up bag can only fit so many items!!

I remember I put it away, because I loved it so much I only wanted to use it for special occasions. I have an Awards Dinner for my work tomorrow night, so I pulled it out to use it.

This stuff is amazing. It isn't a "white" primer like some I have used before, that sort of gives your face the appearance of a plain canvas.

#1 - I love this because it is oil, fragrance and paraben-free. My skin feels super smooth and looks smooth too.

#2 It is infused with salicylic acid and antioxidants of vitamins A, C and E to help skin appear healthy, youthful and radiant.

#3 - It minimize's my pores and actually takes away my fine lines around my eyes, in between my eyebrows, and along the sides of my mouth.

It helps hold on powder make up (which is usually what I wear, I don't like liquid very much) and helps the powder give a fuller coverage. It almost is like using a mini at home face lift.

I am so exited to use it, and it is still good, it's shelf life hasn't expired. I am going to have to take a picture tommorow with it and post it. It is expensive, and I forgot which site I ordered it from but it was about $45 Canadian after US exchange. But totally worth it and you dont' use much product with your application.

NadiaDW added a new review for
    O.B. Tampons

kkmyu added a new review for
    Tart-tarteist lip gloss paint

gadzooks added a new review for
    Budweiser BBQ Sauce

sara_bl added a new review for
    Sephora.com

Hunty added a new review for
    Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade