• L'Oreal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Glow Renewal Facial Oil
  • L'Oreal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Glow Renewal Facial Oil

L'Oreal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Glow Renewal Facial Oil Reviews

Ranked #876 out of 1312 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 30, 2017

Have tried so many anti aging products that don't work, so excited to have come across this product! It is everything it claims to be. Noticeable difference in just a week and it is so lightweight.
    Definitely my new anti aging trick

August 17, 2013

I was afraid that a facial oil would make me break out. This one didn't! I've been using it for a week straight upon the recommendation from a friend and found that it smells decent, works well and I'm breaking out less overall. I can't say that it has any potent healing properties yet because I haven't used it long enough, but I did notice that it has faded some of my marks. Love it, would buy it again, this is amazing.

August 14, 2013

I was recently asked by Alexandra Cioppa here at ChickAdvisor, to test the new L'Oréal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Glow Renewal.

I reluctantly agreed to do it, despite some reservations about putting oil on my face. Was this a recipe for greasy skin?? I grew up hearing that you should only ever use water based products on your face. I am also nearing forty and I need to preserve my youthful appearance -- what little I have left of it!

Alexandra proceeded to tell me that facial oils are a huge trend in Asia; which immediately caught my interest.

So, I investigated further and I learned that the benefits are indeed plentiful. As it turns out, a good quality facial oil is a great emollient and can actually repair damaged skin, even tone and fight wrinkles.

I have only been using it a short time now, but I am already seeing some changes. Most significantly, my skin looks well-hydrated and has a beautiful glow. And best all of all? Nary a touch of grease to speak on.

amy197612 has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

tpn30 added a new review for
    Netflix

leona.yiu added a new review for
    Chap Ice Lip Balm

leona.yiu earned the Beauty Guru badge

tpn30 added a new review for
    A-Derma Avoine Rhealba

Hellostyles added a new review for
    elf baked highligher