L'Oreal EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System Smoothing Deep Conditioner Masque Reviews

Ranked #1933 out of 2450 in Hair Care

May 12, 2011

I suffer from severe skin allergies, and usually I have to switch my Shampoo every two to three weeks because it will begin to make my head itch and I will get open sores all over my scalp. Eight months ago I decided to give the EverPure system a shot and I love it!! I can use all the products without having to itch my scalp all the time. Now I don't have to look like I have head lice!!

February 05, 2011

Even though I don't do a lot too my hair in terms of styling and applying heat to it - not because I am conscious about keeping it healthy, but because I am as lazy as they get when it comes to hair - I find that my hair is often frizzy and dull looking.

I read somewhere that it's a good idea to deep condition your hair once a week and that it makes a dramatic difference to the look and overall health of your hair. So, I decided to try L'oreal's deep conditioning masque - partly because the company has a reputation and partly because the product was 50% off.

I have to say, it has done wonders for my hair. My hair is less frizzy and tangly and actually SHINY. HALLEJUAH! Even if I had to buy this for the full price ($14.99CAD), I would!

What was your baby's 1st food

Wish shopping app

Hemorrhoids/Piles bleeding

Lhay added a new review for
    Axe Body Wash - Anarchy