• L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer
  • L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer

L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer Reviews

Ranked #214 out of 365 in Primer

April 19, 2017

I love this stuff, but it does not love me back. It adds such a magical glow to the skin, even under totally matte foundation. I believe it also helps extend the time before my foundation starts to break apart. However, I think this is what is causing me to have painful cystic acne spots. I used to use it as a primer and loved it, but now I only use it as intense highlight so it won't break me out. If this formula doesn't break you out, I would say it's a must!

June 11, 2015

This primer makes your skin glow. When I wear this I get so many complements because it just makes your skin look so healthy and radiant. If you have never tried it then you definitely should.

April 03, 2015

Awesome luminating primer! I love using this when I want a nice dewy look!!!

January 14, 2015

I don't wear a lot of makeup, just my staples but I tried the Primer and I use it every time I go out now. It lightens up my eyes and my makeup stays on for hours.

September 03, 2014

I tried this because my foundation was starting to go on funny and I thought it would help. Wow, did it ever! Not only did it help my foundation go on way smoother, I will wear this with nothing else as it helps smooth the look of my complexion. It's like photoshop in a bottle!