L'Oreal Mythic Oil Nourishing Masque

L'Oreal Mythic Oil Nourishing Masque Reviews

Ranked #1069 out of 2553 in Hair Care

April 15, 2017

I have pretty “normal” hair, it’s not very dry or heat damaged and I’m not very oily either. I tend to wash my hair every 2-3 days and try to use a hair mask once a week. This mask has a light scent, can’t pin point the scent, but I don’t mind it. The texture is nice; it’s like a nice thicker cream, maybe a little jelly feeling. You don’t need much product and because of the texture it spreads easily in my hair. When washing it out of my hair seemed to rinse out pretty easy and after my hair seemed soft and potentially have a little more volume. Nothing really wowed me, but I also didn’t dislike it, as it didn’t leave a residue to my hair or weigh it down like some will.

April 01, 2015

I love the straight up mythic oil so when I saw this I got excited and bought two, and I've used both up and I love how soft it makes my hair, especially in the winter months because my hair gets so dry that it just falls apart so easily or sticks to everything.

March 21, 2015

A nourishing masque for all hair types. The cream is thick and goes on smoothly. It penetrates your hair quickly and softens your hair with the steam of the shower. I find that it helps with any tangles you might have in your hair after removing your hair towel. My hair was smooth and shiny after just one use. A strong floral scent that mellows with time. The next day my hair smelled good and looked very healthy.