L'Oreal Nutri-Sleek Precious Oil

L'Oreal Nutri-Sleek Precious Oil Reviews

Ranked #922 out of 2453 in Hair Care

November 27, 2016

LOVE this stuff. My long and aging hair is getting drier all the time. I add this oil in at night and roll my hair into a bun. Nice soft curls every morning.

March 19, 2016

The best hair oil I have ever used. Does not leave hair feeling greasy at all, like some hair oil products can. Use on wet hair for best results, that way the oil gets absorbed into the scalp and hair rather than just sitting on top. My hair felt so soft, but still had good body and look glossy but not oily.

March 11, 2016

Love this hair oil!
    Doesn't leave hair looking greasy and makes hair ever-so-soft!
    Sometimes it is so soft that it creates little fly aways, but nothing some gel can't handle.

September 29, 2015

Great product. I have fine wavy hair, and this product tames the frizz and adds volume and shine.

March 10, 2015

I absolutely love this oil. I have naturally wavy coloured hair. My hair tends to get frizzy and dry from over processing and styling. Loreal Nutri-Sleek Precious Oil leaves my hair tangle free and manageable with no more frizz. A great product.

November 25, 2014

This product is definitely cheaper than most of the hair oils out there on the market now. I have one at home right now that I use, because it helps untangle my hair before brushing it out after a shower, and also because I have very long hair and it helps reduce drying time quite a bit. My hair feels a little more moisturized and softer when I use this on the ends. It's not the best hair oil I've tried, but for the minimal amount of difference in quality, I would rather pay a LOT less and get MOSTLY the same quality.

August 12, 2014

This formula is a combination of 6 different flower oils and is recommended for persons who have dry or unmanageable hair. Even though is an oil, there is no grease feeling after application. It gives smoothness and silky feeling to your hair. You only need to apply a few drops, brush your hair, and instantly will feel the difference.
    It has a very nice and light smell and comes in a 100ml bottle.
    Is a must have for dry or damage hair.