L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #36 out of 946 in Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara will give you salon-lash extensions. This lash extension effect mascara visibly lengthens your lashes up to an astonishing 80%. Ultra-nourishing base coat infused with ceramide r and d-panthenol. Unlike traditional mascaras that paint or coat your lashes with mascara, double extend beauty tubes mascara forms lash-extending tubes that firmly attach to the tip of your lashes. Visit lorealparis.com for more information.

July 19, 2017

A Product that fis number one on my list.

I love Mascara,I go through a lot of it actually,it is my favorite part of makeup that I wouldn't want to run out of.I put on fresh Mascara every day because I find that,your lashes is a very important part of your communication,it's in the eyes.L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara is thee best ever.I like using the white end because it prepares my lashes for what's coming next.I have dark skin and my eyes are very dark so,Black is the best for me.I recommend this eye product because I'm sure you will love it just as I I do.I definitely will purchase it over and over again.

June 21, 2017

Excellent product that does what it say!!!

I tend to use mascara off and on. But I was looking for something that made my lashes look long and full. This certainly did the trick for me. I love that it is smudge proof because I have a terrible habit of rubbing my eyes. And the best part is that it comes off with water so easily. Just slides right off my own lashes.

May 26, 2017

This mascara actually makes my lashes look fuller and longer, it does what it says! It is easy to wash off at night with only water so you save money because you don't have to buy eye make up remover

May 04, 2017

I like this mascara a lot. When its fresh and brand new it goes on like a dream but I find it does get a little clumpy towards the end of the product. For the price, you can't go wrong. I don't often use the step 1 white side. I find it almost too much.

May 04, 2017

Le mascara l'Oréal Paris avec deux bouts est mon préféré du moment. Il rend mes cils plus volumineux et il ne fait pas de grumeux. Je l'adore et je suis assez difficile lorsqu'il est temps de choisir un nouveau mascara.

April 18, 2017

This is my favorite mascara ever! It is so effective. The only downside would have to be the price. I buy it when it's on sale. The white base is totally amazing, it really preps the lashes for the black mascara. Makes my lashes so dark and thick! Love it.

March 01, 2017

This is so cool as there are two different ends. It works well and leaves me feeling satisfied with how my makeup looks. I will always be on the lookout for this product, especially if it is on sale.

January 09, 2017

I love tube mascaras. I was using blinc but I was looking for a similar drug store brand and found this. I love it it gives me the same results for a fraction of the price and I love that it's a double ended container. This doesn't smudge and it lasts until I wash it off. If you're new to tubing mascaras don't be freaked out because it looks like all your eyelashes are falling off lol

October 13, 2016

This was the first volume mascara I have used. And loved it! Love how you get both products in the same tube. Even tho it cuts down the amount you get. But you should be replacing your mascara every 4 months anyways. And this will last you 4 month. Total recomend.

October 13, 2016

This mascara is fantastic for the "on the go gal" The mascara fully comes off with some warm water eliminating any smudging or running mascara. It comes off of lashes like little tubes that coat them. I only use the black half as I find the results are darker.