L'Oreal Paris Pure-Clay Energizing and Brightening Mask Reviews
#12 in Face Masks

September 11, 2019

Vraiment parfait ca

Il enleve tout les impureter et rend la face eclatante, meme quand tu a pas beaucoup dormi! Il vaut vraiment la peine pour le prix cest pas chere pour leffet que sa fait

January 23, 2019

Deff Try This!

I'm a true believer of trying products that are recommended to me. One I tried this one I became hooked as its super easy to use and displayed an instant visible difference in your pores. I did find it a bit difficult to take off the mask, but the trick is to use wet cotton pads ;).

January 13, 2019

I love this Mask!

I got a sample from L’Oréal of this mask. I tried and new immediately I would be purchasing it. It does all the right things for my skin: balanaces the oil on my nose, doesn’t dry out the rest of my face and gives my skin a calming effect. Ex. If I had a red splotch of dry skin after using this is would not be so red. I even like how this mask smells and feels.

December 26, 2018

Best but expensive

The product is absolutely amazing not come across a better product than this leaves the face with a glow and the fragrance is just amazing after using this product i feel that it better than actually going in to the saloon.

November 01, 2018

Great product

These masks work very well at drawing out built up dirt & oil and leaving your skin looking fresh & healthy. You can use them alone or multi-mask & use all three at once. I like multi-masking since I have combination skin. I definitely recommend these.

September 24, 2018

I like it

I was excited to try this product & will say my skin looked amazing after using this product. My skin was so soft & pours were tightened. Was gentle for my skin, packaging very simple

September 19, 2018

Love it

I received a sample of this product and I really liked it. Right after using it my skin was super soft, and my pores were really clean. It is easy to apply, smells pretty good, and works extremely well. The product does dry pretty quickly and it takes a little bit of work to wash off, but well worth the extra washing. I definitely will be buying this product and probably all of the other ones as well to try.

September 14, 2018

Quick results

I love how quick the results were after using this mask. Immediately my skin was brighter and skin tone more even. No redness. No bumps. And unlike other charcoal masks. This one smells very nice so I dont mind putting it near my nose. You only put it on for 10 min. It's not itchy when drying and has a cooling effect. I really like this one for days I'm home and feel like treating myself. Usually on sundays! My 5 year old laughter when he seen me. He asked if I'm trying to be a panda lol.

September 11, 2018

Wow!!

J'ai commandé un échantillon de ce masque sur le site de L'Oreal et wow!! Je suis plus que satisfait de ce masque. J'avais une crainte que ce masque m'assècherait la peau mais il ne l'assèche aucunement ! Ma peau est claire et je la sens nettoyée en profondeur. Il est certain que je racheterai ce masque!

August 09, 2018

Amazing for fading old acne marks!! (Not actual scars)

Just a quick back story. About a year ago I started to get severe hormonal acne, and about 3 months ago it stopped because my hormones got back on track. But even after the acne went away, I had been dealing with basically the same insecurity issues, because I had red marks left over that basically still looked like acne. Recently I’ve been using this mask in those areas (sides of cheeks and the one side of my chin) about every other day if I can remember, but at least 3 times a week. And my god, it’s made such a huge difference! They’re fading so fast it’s hard to believe lol. I mean not over night but if you keep it up, it definitely helps. And I think it’s worth a try. Only reason I gave it 4 stars on value is I do find it a bit expensive but a little goes a long way!

*Just to add, I’m talking about just red marks, not actual scars that are deep in the skin.