L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara Reviews
#54 in Mascara

April 11, 2018

Beautiful

Great buy! Soooo volumizing and lengthening!! No clumps at all, just beautifully long eyelashes. DEFINITELY will buy again, no doubt about it! Highly recommend to everyone.

March 08, 2018

My new favourite

Bought this mascara after seeing so many Youtubers recommend it. It definitely adds a bit of volume and length to my lashes! Also waterproof, so it holds my curls all day. Already on my second!

1.0/5

March 06, 2018

I threw it out after three weeks

The mascara actually made my lashes look great until the consistency got so thick and lumpy. It really was a disappointment. I finally gave up and threw it away.

January 25, 2018

Love it!

I don't wear a lot of makeup but I do like to have mascara on. I have tried several brands of mascaras. L'Oréal mascara is by far the best one I've used. This formula elongates your lashes considerably, separates them well, and looks great all day. It doesn't wear off or get smudgy during the day. It washes off with soap and water, or oil cleanser easily. I love how long it makes my lashes, and it applies well. You don't need to over-apply, or it will get a little heavy/thick, and not look as good on your lashes.

January 09, 2018

BETTER THAN THE NON-WATERPROOF FORMULA

I have tried both the regular version and the waterproof version and they are two totally different formulas. The regular is sort of dry, flakey, and doesn't do much to my lashes. The waterproof, however, lengthens my lashes in legitimately one stroke, due to its incredibly creamy formula. And the best part is.... it's waterproof! I can sleep with it on and wake up with it looking the exact same. I also curl my lashes so it makes them look like false lashes. I could go on all day!!!!

November 23, 2017

Ticks All the Boxes!

I have medium-long eyelashes, but somewhat sparse and fairly light brown in places, so a "Holy Grail" mascara is one of my goals in life; and this one comes pretty darn close. On the first coat this mascara adds noticeable length, some volume, holds a curl, and doesn't flake or run after 6hrs. A second coat applied with a light hand added more volume without giving a spidery appearance. This mascara is so waterproof that it can be a bit difficult to remove; I use micellar water and a bit of jojoba oil, and I still have to rub gently for quite a while. But it's worth it!

November 14, 2017

Great waterproof mascara

Great waterproof mascara. A little clumpy if you don't wipe the brush off before using, but definitely not a deal breaker. Not incredibly difficult to remove with a good waterproof make-up remover so that's a plus!

3.2/5

November 11, 2017

Heavy & clumpy

I bought this mascara not too long ago because I heard really good things about it, but its super heavy and the packaging is bad quality, most of the lettering has rubbed off my now. But if you're into volume when it comes to mascara, this is the one for you.

November 01, 2017

Best Mascara!

I've repurchased this mascara 4 times since it has come out and I don't think that I will ever stop. It separates, lengthens, darkens, and curls my lashes so easily and effortlessly.

October 19, 2017

Wow!!

I have never had a mascara that right away made such a big effect on my lashes. You can actually tell the difference when using this and there is not even need to curl your lashes. It’s also last the whole day and doesn’t flake, but the waterproof is really hard to take off! Will be buying this again