L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara Reviews
#71 in Mascara

January 25, 2018

Love it!

I don't wear a lot of makeup but I do like to have mascara on. I have tried several brands of mascaras. L'Oréal mascara is by far the best one I've used. This formula elongates your lashes considerably, separates them well, and looks great all day. It doesn't wear off or get smudgy during the day. It washes off with soap and water, or oil cleanser easily. I love how long it makes my lashes, and it applies well. You don't need to over-apply, or it will get a little heavy/thick, and not look as good on your lashes.

January 09, 2018

BETTER THAN THE NON-WATERPROOF FORMULA

I have tried both the regular version and the waterproof version and they are two totally different formulas. The regular is sort of dry, flakey, and doesn't do much to my lashes. The waterproof, however, lengthens my lashes in legitimately one stroke, due to its incredibly creamy formula. And the best part is.... it's waterproof! I can sleep with it on and wake up with it looking the exact same. I also curl my lashes so it makes them look like false lashes. I could go on all day!!!!

November 23, 2017

Ticks All the Boxes!

I have medium-long eyelashes, but somewhat sparse and fairly light brown in places, so a "Holy Grail" mascara is one of my goals in life; and this one comes pretty darn close. On the first coat this mascara adds noticeable length, some volume, holds a curl, and doesn't flake or run after 6hrs. A second coat applied with a light hand added more volume without giving a spidery appearance. This mascara is so waterproof that it can be a bit difficult to remove; I use micellar water and a bit of jojoba oil, and I still have to rub gently for quite a while. But it's worth it!

November 14, 2017

Great waterproof mascara

Great waterproof mascara. A little clumpy if you don't wipe the brush off before using, but definitely not a deal breaker. Not incredibly difficult to remove with a good waterproof make-up remover so that's a plus!

3.2/5

November 11, 2017

Heavy & clumpy

I bought this mascara not too long ago because I heard really good things about it, but its super heavy and the packaging is bad quality, most of the lettering has rubbed off my now. But if you're into volume when it comes to mascara, this is the one for you.

November 01, 2017

Best Mascara!

I've repurchased this mascara 4 times since it has come out and I don't think that I will ever stop. It separates, lengthens, darkens, and curls my lashes so easily and effortlessly.

October 19, 2017

Wow!!

I have never had a mascara that right away made such a big effect on my lashes. You can actually tell the difference when using this and there is not even need to curl your lashes. It’s also last the whole day and doesn’t flake, but the waterproof is really hard to take off! Will be buying this again

October 03, 2017

Really is waterproof!

Lash Paradise, the waterproof version, stayed on my lashes through two experiences on the same evening while I was on vacation. There was a storm and we had to run from one venue to another. It was raining hard on us and my mascara didn't smear or run. Later that evening, I cried, unfortunately, and the mascara didn't show itself when I wiped my eyes with a tissue. It applies a bit clumpy, but I recently learned that using a clean lash brush to separate my lashes after application really helped. The mascara doesn't sting my eyes nor crumble into my eyes. It was easy to remove as long as your makeup remover can do a good job with waterproof makeup. :)

August 17, 2017

Amazing Mascara!

I sometimes get lash extensions for special occasions but didn't want to have to get them done on a regular basis. I've never been impressed by a mascara in the past until I tried this one! I used it after curling my lashes (w/ Sephora x Utowa lash curler) and it's been amazing. Adds a lot of volume and length, stays all day and doesn't smudge. Definitely use an oil to remove it, otherwise it won't budge.

August 11, 2017

Best new mascara I have tried this year!

I have been struggling to find a good waterproof mascara ever since my holy grail product's formula was changed. I have long pin-straight lashes that are extremely stubborn when it comes to holding a curl. I am so happy that I tried out the L'oreal Lash Paradise mascara! It is very similar to the product I used to use - it coats my lashes very well, and gives me great volume and length. It also keeps my lashes curled for much longer than other products I have tried. I love that the formula is not overly wet or dry. Other mascaras tend to smudge under my eyes when I look down, but this product does not do that, nor does it flake off. Overall, I am very impressed by the Lash Paradise mascara, and hope that they will continue to sell it for a long time - and not change the formula! I have finally found my new HG mascara! Yay!!