L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara Reviews
#77 in Mascara

November 14, 2017

Great waterproof mascara

Great waterproof mascara. A little clumpy if you don't wipe the brush off before using, but definitely not a deal breaker. Not incredibly difficult to remove with a good waterproof make-up remover so that's a plus!

3.2/5

November 11, 2017

Heavy & clumpy

I bought this mascara not too long ago because I heard really good things about it, but its super heavy and the packaging is bad quality, most of the lettering has rubbed off my now. But if you're into volume when it comes to mascara, this is the one for you.

November 01, 2017

Best Mascara!

I've repurchased this mascara 4 times since it has come out and I don't think that I will ever stop. It separates, lengthens, darkens, and curls my lashes so easily and effortlessly.

October 19, 2017

Wow!!

I have never had a mascara that right away made such a big effect on my lashes. You can actually tell the difference when using this and there is not even need to curl your lashes. It’s also last the whole day and doesn’t flake, but the waterproof is really hard to take off! Will be buying this again

October 03, 2017

Really is waterproof!

Lash Paradise, the waterproof version, stayed on my lashes through two experiences on the same evening while I was on vacation. There was a storm and we had to run from one venue to another. It was raining hard on us and my mascara didn't smear or run. Later that evening, I cried, unfortunately, and the mascara didn't show itself when I wiped my eyes with a tissue. It applies a bit clumpy, but I recently learned that using a clean lash brush to separate my lashes after application really helped. The mascara doesn't sting my eyes nor crumble into my eyes. It was easy to remove as long as your makeup remover can do a good job with waterproof makeup. :)

August 17, 2017

Amazing Mascara!

I sometimes get lash extensions for special occasions but didn't want to have to get them done on a regular basis. I've never been impressed by a mascara in the past until I tried this one! I used it after curling my lashes (w/ Sephora x Utowa lash curler) and it's been amazing. Adds a lot of volume and length, stays all day and doesn't smudge. Definitely use an oil to remove it, otherwise it won't budge.

August 11, 2017

Best new mascara I have tried this year!

I have been struggling to find a good waterproof mascara ever since my holy grail product's formula was changed. I have long pin-straight lashes that are extremely stubborn when it comes to holding a curl. I am so happy that I tried out the L'oreal Lash Paradise mascara! It is very similar to the product I used to use - it coats my lashes very well, and gives me great volume and length. It also keeps my lashes curled for much longer than other products I have tried. I love that the formula is not overly wet or dry. Other mascaras tend to smudge under my eyes when I look down, but this product does not do that, nor does it flake off. Overall, I am very impressed by the Lash Paradise mascara, and hope that they will continue to sell it for a long time - and not change the formula! I have finally found my new HG mascara! Yay!!

July 23, 2017

Definitely not Better Than Sex.

I love L'oreal mascaras and I have been wearing the waterproof Voluminous Million Lashes for a while now and am super happy with it. I have also tried Too Faced's Better Than Sex waterproof and it is amazing. Lash Paradise is an obvious dupe of that but it's not nearly as good. This mascara is fine but it's not a stand out by any means and it's not something I will repurchase. It does a great job of volumizing and it wears well enough through the day. It has a wet, waxy formula and it doesn't flake but it is still easy to remove. Because of the wetter formula though, I do find that it takes a while to dry and can smudge a lot in that time. I might repurchase it if it had a lengthening quality to it but I still prefer Million Lashes.