L'Oreal Professionnel Intense Repair Shampoo Reviews
#8 in Shampoo

With Cuti Liss technology comprised of activated wheat proteins, bio-mimetic Ceramide, Vitamin B6, and UV filters, L'Oreal Professionnel Intense Repair Shampoo restores and smooths sensitized hair structure.  It is designed to enrich and repair dry hair for renewed shine while adding body, volume, and texture.

Try it with L'Oreal Professionnel Intense Repair Masque!

Find L'Oreal Professionnel hair care products in select salons:
Calgary | Montreal | Ottawa | Toronto | Vancouver | All

March 20, 2019

Love it

Truly love this product, never had any issues with it. Wish I could always find good saving coupons for this, so that i can always have a stock up, just Incase I run out or have extra people at my place

March 20, 2019

Great hair repair

I have fine hair that I dye . I find that before using this product my ends were very dry and a little damaged . After using this product for almost four weeks now . I have found my hair to be much more manageable , and not dry and the ends look and feel much better .

March 19, 2019

Shampoo

J'ai les cheveux fin et épais et ce shampoing me convient parfaitement. ce produit très agréable très parfumé donne une douceur sur les cheveux, je le recommande

March 14, 2019

A pleasant suprise

I would definitely recommend this product. I have damaged hair from dying and shampooing and over conditioning it. I was suprised after the first use it added a special glow to my hair colour. i was extremely happy. I don't use it every day but I do use it a few times a month. I think it helps soften my hair and keep the colour lasting longer. It is relatively an inexpensive bottle compared to other brands out there.

July 23, 2018

Love this shampoo

After dying and applying heat to my hair it was very dull, dry and damaged. I needed a shampoo to help that and the L’Oréal intense repair shampoo worked wonders for my hair! It smells good too.

April 02, 2018

no animal testing please

I really liked this product but I had to give it a sub par rating in terms of quality. There are a ton of chemicals and poor quality ingredients in the L'oreal professional line and this product is included in that list. I wish large companies like L'oreal would try to use healthier ingredients and quit testing any / all products on animals, including how / where they source their products and ingredients. It did smell nice and seemed to work well with my hair giving it back some much needed life but ... i'm still not sold after reading the bottle and researching the product / company.

March 04, 2018

help with hair repair

L'Oreal intense repair really helped give my hair back its life and bounce but it was filled with many unwanted chemicals. I liked how much progress i got with it but at the end of the day the repair was not with the unwanted ingredients in the shampoo. I have discovered other shampoos to help with my hair that contain less chemicals and also nourish and moisturize.

March 04, 2018

Je vais tester un autre mais il était super

Ce shampooing répare bien les cheveux en profondeur et il sent très bon, je le recommande à toutes celles qui ont les cheveux cassés( coloré ou pas ça change rien)

January 07, 2018

La meilleure gammme

L’Oréal est la marque pour capillaire par excellence. C’est sûr que pour un shampoing/soin ils sont un peu cher, mais qu’en on voit le résultat, ça les vaut. Ils réparent immédiatement les cheveux et les pointes. L’odeur est a tombe tout comme le packaging.

December 11, 2017

Expensive

It’s pretty good and great quality.. but it is expensive. I typically hunt for deals & this is not one of them. I really enjoyed how silky my hair felt but wasn’t willing to pay that much when I didn’t notice a huge difference. Keep looking