L'Oreal True Match Mineral Pressed Powder Reviews

Ranked #134 out of 380 in Powder

February 09, 2017

This is one of the better pressed powders available at the drugstore. It sets my foundation beautifully while not being overly mattifying for my combination skin. I have it in the shade Light Ivory and have found the undertones to be perfect with just enough yellow to brighten while not being overpowering. It also offers slight coverage on “no makeup” days where I add this over my sunscreen.

August 25, 2016

We all try many different brands and often they don't cover well or don't stay on long enough but this product covers almost everything without looking like I have to much make up on and it stays all day. I also have oily skin and often it would show within an hour or so and with true match mineral powder even at night my skin still looks great.

June 30, 2016

OK. I found the non mineral pressed powder went too fast. This blots on nicely, sets my make up, and fits in my bag, without taking up too much room. I like physicians formula mineral wear, but I like this for my purse. Good buy!

May 19, 2016

Worst product ever made the lid broke off second day I bought ... designed horrible definitely not worth buying ..would not recommend this product to anyone

October 01, 2015

This powder is great to set a liquid foundation for all day oil control and provides an even matte finish. It comes in light which is awesome, as it is hard to find a pressed powder that isn't too dark for pale skin. It is effective and easy to apply with the included sponge as well as with a powder brush for a lighter coverage.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Breakups and Revenge

fuggno added a new review for
    Softlips® Lip Balm

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Willy Wonka's Runts