Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Relaxing Rain Body Wash Reviews

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Shampoo and Conditioner

Lovely body wash

I was lucky enough to be chosen by ChickAdvisor to try out the 3 products from this line.

I'm usually not a huge fan of Lavender scents, mainly because they're too overwhelming. But with the body wash, the scent doesn't linger too much.

I would say I like the body wash the most. It lathers up a lot, which I like and doesn't dry out my skin. I'm used to the scent now so I do find it rather soothing.

I would purchase this if I run out but i do want to try out the other scents as well.

April 10, 2018

I’m not usually a body wash person so I left this to the side.

When I finally decided to give it a try I was pleasantly surprised at everything. The smell was lovely, the feel wasn’t what I thought and it left my skin after feeling nice and soft. #gotitfree

April 10, 2018

My new go to, love these products

First off the Argan Oil and Lavender relaxing rain smells heavenly and that is one of my number one factors when purchasing a body wash. It must smell good and not be too perfumey. I’m super particular about scents so I was thrilled to get the lavender. It lathers up really well on my pouf and feels great on my skin. There was no drying or tightness after using and I do tend to get really itchy if the products don’t agree with me. Another bonus is the bathroom has a lingering scent for hours afterwards.
    I’ve recently started to see this line show up on store shelves and the size and quality of the products is excellent value for the cost.

April 10, 2018

Strong scent but doesnt dry out the skin

When I got my free LOVE BEAUTY & ARGAN OIL PLANET & LAVENDER RELAXING RAIN BODY WASH from Chick Advisor I did not expect it to be so heavily scented! My thoughts was that this will definitely dry out my skin but surprisingly it didn't! I love the fragrance so much, as powerful as it is when in the shower if drys off to a mild lavender scent. It comes in a pretty bottle of 473 ml so this product will surely last you awhile. Paired with the Argan oil and Lavender Shampoo and the Conditioner you will not be needing any perfume.

2.8/5

Formule à améliorer!

Pour commencer ,j'aimerais remercier ChickAdvisor de m'avoir sélectionnée. Afin de tester GRATUITEMENT la collection Smooth and Serene avec huile d'argan et lavande de Love Beauty & Planet (Gel douche,Shampooing et conditionneur).Ainsi que la compagnie Unilever pour cette belle opportunité.

Avant d'être choisie,je connaissais Love Beauty & Planet qu’en les voyant en circulaire seulement.La présentation des différentes gammes est remarquable et ils sont disponibles en plusieurs formules avec d’autres parfums attirants.

Points forts:
    -Toujours cette fragrance qui fait rêver .
    -Mousse onctueuse .

Points faibles:
    -Formule moins intéressantes que le Shampooing.
    -Contient du Phenoxyethanol,PEG,PPG,EDTA et autres.Ce sont des ingrédients soient synthétiques ou provenant du pétrole.En plus , ils y figurent à partir du milieu de la liste INCI.Donc , ils sont présents en très grande quantité.
    -Le pétrole à beau être naturel cela ne veut pas dire qu’il est bon pour notre corps.

Pour conclure, je n’achèterai peut-être pas le gel douche à l’avenir. À moins que la formule soit changée.Si les ingrédients que j’ai mentionné ci-haut était là en moins grandes quantités. Cela me dérangerait un peu moins. Je connais d’autres gel douche qui sont beaucoup plus naturels et plus rassurant que celui-ci.

J’espère vraiment qu’Unilever continuera à apporter des améliorations dans le futur. Je leur félicite tout de même l’effort accompli jusqu’à maintenant.

#cadeau
    #gotitfree
    #tryLoveBeautyPlanet

Smells amazing

I love this body wash. It smells amazing - if you like the smell of lavender, then I definitely recommend this. The only thing is that I wish the product went a little further - at first, I used the same amount of product I use with my regular body wash, but it wasn't quite enough so I had to go back for more. Other than that though, this is a great product!

Amazing body wash

This Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Relaxing Rain Body Wash is amazing and I absolutely love the scent. It's funny because I didn't used to be a fan of lavender but now I love it. The body wash lathers nicely and leaves a very subtle scent on my skin. My skin is super soft after using this and I will be purchasing for sure. #gotitfree

Spa in a bottle

I very much enjoyed this body wash. When I read lavander I was concerned about a strong perfume smell. I was greeted with a beautiful minty refreshing smell with a hint of lavander. It creates a rich lather, and left my skin feeling very soft. I suffer from dry skin and I noticed a significant difference in the over all mosture of my skin. I would purchase.

Smells heavenly.

My family and I have been testing this out as we #gotitfree The smell is so, so nice. I've had any compliments on how I smell. Very subtle and fresh lavender. A little goes a long way and the lather is really rich. Love that it's vegan.

April 09, 2018

De quoi relaxer avant de dormir, c'est assuré !

L'odeur de ce produit est enivrante ! La lavande relaxe au maximum et les ingrédients laissent la peau vraiment douce. La consistance du produit est juste correcte : pas trop liquide ni trop gélatineux. Je recommande fortement :)