Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Relaxing Rain Body Wash Reviews

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Shampoo and Conditioner

Très bon produit !

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer ce savon pour le corps à la lavendre. Il laisse la peau très douce et sent très bon. Ce produit est de qualité et je le recommande. Complète bien le champoing et le conditonneur pour cheveux.

Spa central

All you need is less than a tablespoon on a loofah! This product lathers up so well, but doesn't dry out your skin at all. I have really been enjoying how little can go a long way.

I do find that the scent is very strong which reminds me of being in a spa, if you are sensitive to scent it may be a touch too much. Otherwise I have been really liking this body wash.

I received this product free for review from Chickadvisor.

Peau douce assurée !

J'ai beaucoup aimé le gel douche de Love Beauty & Planet. J'adore depuis très longtemps l'odeur de la lavande. J'ai bien aimé le produit, je trouve qu'il nous laisse la peau douce, cependant pour l'odeur, c'est très délicat, j'aime bien quand l'odeur persiste après le bain, c'est ce qui m'a un peu déçu du produit. Cependant le fait qu'il soit bon pour l'environnement et fait à partir de produits naturels est un plus selon moi. Je vais essayer d'autres fragrances sûrement !

March 26, 2018

Très bonne odeur, cependant...

Malgré que l'odeur semble forte lorsqu'on ouvre la bouteille pour sentir, le produit sur la peau dégage une odeur plutot discrète. Il mousse bien, pas besoin d'en mettre beaucoup. Cependant, là ou j'ai accroché, c'est le resultat de ma peau ensuite. Rien ne peu battre l'hydratation que me procure les produits Aveeno. LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET ARGAN OIL & LAVENDER RELAXING RAIN BODY WASH ne m'a malheureusement pas donné une peau aussi douce et hydratée que lorsque je prend mon gel douche Aveeno. Je ne pense pas me procurer ce produit dans mes futurs achats. Merci à Chickadvisor de m'avoir permis de tester ce produit gratuitement :)

March 25, 2018

I would buy this product

I had the opportunity to trt LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET ARGAN OIL & LAVENDER RELAXING RAIN BODY WASH for free. I found that the body wash left my skin feeling soft. It had such a lovely scent to it that lasted on my skin all day. It also made me feel calm and relaxed. I would definitely buy this one for sure.

March 25, 2018

This body wash is so luxurious and affordable!

I am so happy to have had the opportunity to try out this product and brand. The bottle is eco-friendly and so easy to use. I was going to have a shower before doing relaxation exercises, but this body wash smelled and felt so amazing, that my meditation attempts started in the shower! The smell is of a nice light lavender fragrance, which really helps calm the mind and body. The product is nice and creamy, and a little goes a long way, so I was able to get full body coverage with the body wash. It has a lovely lather, and feels amazing against the skin. So creamy thanks to the argan oil! It leaves my skin smelling amazing, and it feels so soft and silky.

I highly recommend this product, and it's a great price for the amount you get!

The company/brand comes across as so human. Also, the ingredients are safe and natural, the bottle is biodegradable. Amazing!

March 25, 2018

Amazing scent and gentle clean!

I received this product for free in the product review club, I've only ever been a Dove body wash girl but this product has changed my mind, the scent is amazing, it lathers great and leaves a gentle and fresh clean feeling!

March 24, 2018

Creamy dreamy body wash !

I was pleasantly surprised at this body wash it's super creamy almost lotion like but it still lathers up and leaves you feeling very clean and refreshed. Great scent it's not overpowering . I also Love the fact the ingredients are ethically sourced and organic ! Oh and i was surprised by the retail price they are totally affordable! I was given the opportunity to try theses luxurious products free thank you ! #gotitfree #lovebeauty&planet;#chickadvisor

Loved this body wash!

I use body wash on a daily basis so I have used many body wash brands over the years. I have a few criteria that I use to determine if a body wash is good. First it has to have a great scent. This body wash is lavender scented and while I'm not a huge fan of lavender scents, I found the scent to be subtle and not too over powering.

Second of all, I want my body washes to have a great lather. This body wash certainly lathers very well. I use a body pouf and a little bit goes a long way. This body wash feels so soft and silky on my body. It really felt so much silkier than other products I have used. My skin felt hydrated after using this body wash.

Overall, I really loved this body wash! Despite not being my favourite scent, the formula really is a winner in my books. I would love to try other body wash scents from this brand. I would definitely recommend this body wash to others to try.

I received this product free of charge for review purposes.

This Body Wash is Glorious

I think 10$ is pretty expensive for this. But I think it would've definitely been worth it. This is like a hand soap for your body. It has the same friction feeling the hand soaps have. It makes my skin super smooth. I absolutely love the smell. It's lighter then light. Calmer then calm. I LOVE IT!!!