Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Relaxing Rain Body Wash Reviews

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Shampoo and Conditioner

April 07, 2018

This is so great

I received this product free for review, and I am totally sold on it, I've been using it every day and I will definitely buy more when it runs out

The scent is my favourite part, it's very subtle but complex, and I received compliments from a friend when she hugged me (I felt like I was in a commercial for a moment)

It left my skin feeling clean but soft, and not dried out, and felt so luxurious that I was surprised when I looked up the price, I was so sure it wouldn't be affordable. You also don't need to use a lot of product to get a good clean

Relaxation garanti

Il laisse ma peau hydratée et nettoie très bien la peau. Tout comme le shampoing et le revitalisant, le parfum de lavande est très subtil et n'est pas agressant pour ceux qui ont le nez sensible. Pour relaxer la lavande est une de mes premières options et je trouve génial que je l'ai reçu en cadeau de ChickAdvisor en cadeau!

Loved the smell!

I enjoyed using Love beauty & planet Argan oil & lavender relaxing rain body wash that I got free from ChickAdvisor.

When you open the bottle, you instantly smell the calming aroma of the lavender. It didn’t take much of the body wash on my scrubby to lather it well.

The relaxing rain body wash by Love beauty & planet left my skin feeling smooth and refreshed.

I definitely would buy this product again!

Love It

I was chosen to be one of the lucky ladies to try this body wash, and honestly I'm so happy I was. I feel in love with this bodywash. I love the lather you get with only using such a small amount. I enjoy the scent and the way my skin felt after a shower. It honestly makes you feel like a million dollars. Another thing that makes me happy is the bottles the product come in is 100% made from recycled products. Not only is it taking care of your skin, but the company is thinking about the environment too. I enjoyed the scent. It's a mild scent that is definitely long lasting. I would recommend using this product once you've settled at home, as it's really a relaxing scent. I would fall asleep peacefully within half an hour of coming out the shower. This is a definite repurchase product for me, and I have already recommended to my friends and family to give it a try. Thank you Chick Advisor for choosing me. :) I'm in love with this product.
    #GotItFree #Beauty&Planet;

April 06, 2018

Great for night time baths!

This was my first time using a lavender scented body wash and it has now become a new favourite of mine. The scent is nice and not overbearing, it helps calm be down before going to bed. I also like the texture of the body wash as it isnt too liquid and it lathers up nicely. One of my favourite things about this product is that it not only smells and works great but its the ingredients are ethically sourced and there are no harsh chemicals in it. I will definitely be repurchasing and will probably try the other scents as well.

Updated On: April 06, 2018

I received this product for free in return for an honest review!

Relaxing rain body wash

I received the love beauty and planet argan oil and lavender relaxing rain body wash for soothing relaxation from chick advisor for free. The product is 473ml and comes in a clear bottle that is 100% recycled plastic! The bodywash is a creamy white texture similar to any other body wash. The smel is a gorgeous lavender lol no other way to describe it, but very soothing and relaxing smelling for sure. It left my skin feeling soft and clean without that dry feeling you get some time. I enjoyed bath time these last few weeks and i would definitely buy the product again!

Huge Bottle!

I was very surprised when I saw the size of the body wash bottle! It was definitely larger than I expected it to be. The smell was very pleasent anf made the whole room smell good when showering. The true test was weather the scent stayed on my skin throughout the day which it definitely did! I can't wait to try the other scents available in this line of body washes. I received this product free from ChickAdvisor for testing purposes in exchange of my honest review.

Wow! Excellent produit

J'ai reçu le gel nettoyant pour la douche de Love Beauty & Planet grâce à Chick Advisor et je suis super heureuse! J'avais vraiment hâte d'essayer le produit, car il est fait entièrement à base de plantes, en plus de ne pas tester sur les animaux et de réduire son impact sur l'environnement. Tout d'abord, l'odeur est WOW! Le produit sent super bon et l'odeur fraîche reste longtemps sur la peau. La texture est très douce et la peau est hydratée. Vraiment un excellent produit, je le recommande fortement. Je vais définitivement essayer les autres produits de la gamme.

Reçu gratuit

Bonjour j'ai reçu ce produit gratuite de la part de chickadvisor. Ma fille et moi ont à commencé à utiliser ce produit dès le départ car j'ai vraiment aimé l'odeurde thé et cela ne m'a pas déçu! L'odeur est ma partie préférée! Ce corps était vraiment bien, même s'il est très hydratant, et épais m'a fille ne vas pas ce sépare de ce produit et moi aussi ! Je recommande fortement ce produit!

New Brunswick, Canada

Relaxing and claming

I love that i can have my body wash match the sent of my shampoo and conditioner! I love the labels and bottles are all the same! It just looks so much more classy

And the body wash is just as good as the shampoo and conditioner it. I love to use this before for bed it is really relaxing and calming.

This leves my skin feeling soft and smells really good. I will be buying this again!

I have recived this product for free. For a review from ChickAdvisor