Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Relaxing Rain Body Wash Reviews

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Shampoo and Conditioner

love love love

I received this free to try but will be definitely buying this again! I am in love. the smell is so relaxing, it makes it feel like I am at a spa taking a shower. a small quarter size of this body wash is enough to wash whole body and it provides an ample amount of suds. cant wait to try the other scents.

what I love most about the product is their effort to maintain green and are environmentally friendly

J'aime beaucoup

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement en échange de mes commentaires. Je ne suis pas maniaque de la lavande mais j'ai bien aimé l'odeur, qui rappelle plus ou moins la lavande. J'aurais préféré un contenant à pompe, comme quelques autres nettoyants de cette même compagnie. J'ai tendance à trop utiliser plus de nettoyant que nécessaire. La texture est difficile à définir, c'est comme une crème soyeuse. Très agréable. L'odeur ne reste pas très longtemps après la douche. Bon pour l'environnement alors on aime!

Oh so relaxing!

I am a huge fan of lavender so naturally I was pupmed to try Love Beauty &Planet;’s body was as part of the Chick advisor program. The scent is so beautiful and it leaves a light scent after the shower that is just perfect. Fresh but not overpowering.

The body wash works lovely it is so creamy and leaves my skin feeling soft. My daughter likes it as well! I also really like the size of the product. You get a great amount of product.

April 10, 2018

Creamy and smells amazing!

I loved this body wash! The scent is divine and relaxing.
    The lather is very nice and a little goes a long way. My skin felt nice afterwards and no residue left behind.
    I think the quality of the product and the value is fantastic!
    Im considering checking out the other scents once I finish this bottle.

Lavender

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor, in exchange for my review.
    Lavender is a favourite of mine, so I was happy to try Love Beauty and Planet’s new line of lavender scented body wash and hair products. This body wash lives up to my expectations, as it reminds me of my favourite scent and treats my skin gently.
    The ingredients ( like argan and coconut) help my skin feel soft and cleansed, and leave a light scent. This smells a little bit more herbal (like straight up lavender), whereas I notice the coconut more as well in the shampoo and conditioner. Overall its definitely a sweet, relaxing scent.
    I would definitely recommend this, and will be on the lookout for this brand in stores to buy refills!

Lovely body wash

I was lucky enough to be chosen by ChickAdvisor to try out the 3 products from this line.

I'm usually not a huge fan of Lavender scents, mainly because they're too overwhelming. But with the body wash, the scent doesn't linger too much.

I would say I like the body wash the most. It lathers up a lot, which I like and doesn't dry out my skin. I'm used to the scent now so I do find it rather soothing.

I would purchase this if I run out but i do want to try out the other scents as well.

April 10, 2018

I’m not usually a body wash person so I left this to the side.

When I finally decided to give it a try I was pleasantly surprised at everything. The smell was lovely, the feel wasn’t what I thought and it left my skin after feeling nice and soft. #gotitfree

April 10, 2018

My new go to, love these products

First off the Argan Oil and Lavender relaxing rain smells heavenly and that is one of my number one factors when purchasing a body wash. It must smell good and not be too perfumey. I’m super particular about scents so I was thrilled to get the lavender. It lathers up really well on my pouf and feels great on my skin. There was no drying or tightness after using and I do tend to get really itchy if the products don’t agree with me. Another bonus is the bathroom has a lingering scent for hours afterwards.
    I’ve recently started to see this line show up on store shelves and the size and quality of the products is excellent value for the cost.

April 10, 2018

Strong scent but doesnt dry out the skin

When I got my free LOVE BEAUTY & ARGAN OIL PLANET & LAVENDER RELAXING RAIN BODY WASH from Chick Advisor I did not expect it to be so heavily scented! My thoughts was that this will definitely dry out my skin but surprisingly it didn't! I love the fragrance so much, as powerful as it is when in the shower if drys off to a mild lavender scent. It comes in a pretty bottle of 473 ml so this product will surely last you awhile. Paired with the Argan oil and Lavender Shampoo and the Conditioner you will not be needing any perfume.

2.8/5

Formule à améliorer!

Pour commencer ,j'aimerais remercier ChickAdvisor de m'avoir sélectionnée. Afin de tester GRATUITEMENT la collection Smooth and Serene avec huile d'argan et lavande de Love Beauty & Planet (Gel douche,Shampooing et conditionneur).Ainsi que la compagnie Unilever pour cette belle opportunité.

Avant d'être choisie,je connaissais Love Beauty & Planet qu’en les voyant en circulaire seulement.La présentation des différentes gammes est remarquable et ils sont disponibles en plusieurs formules avec d’autres parfums attirants.

Points forts:
    -Toujours cette fragrance qui fait rêver .
    -Mousse onctueuse .

Points faibles:
    -Formule moins intéressantes que le Shampooing.
    -Contient du Phenoxyethanol,PEG,PPG,EDTA et autres.Ce sont des ingrédients soient synthétiques ou provenant du pétrole.En plus , ils y figurent à partir du milieu de la liste INCI.Donc , ils sont présents en très grande quantité.
    -Le pétrole à beau être naturel cela ne veut pas dire qu’il est bon pour notre corps.

Pour conclure, je n’achèterai peut-être pas le gel douche à l’avenir. À moins que la formule soit changée.Si les ingrédients que j’ai mentionné ci-haut était là en moins grandes quantités. Cela me dérangerait un peu moins. Je connais d’autres gel douche qui sont beaucoup plus naturels et plus rassurant que celui-ci.

J’espère vraiment qu’Unilever continuera à apporter des améliorations dans le futur. Je leur félicite tout de même l’effort accompli jusqu’à maintenant.

#cadeau