Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Conditioner Reviews

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this conditioner, made with Coconut Milk, helps to define and tame hair, and enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Parabens
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3

Smells delicious!

I recently received a free full size bottle of Love Beauty& Planet Coconut Milk and White Jasmine conditioner to try from Chickadvisor. This conditioner left my hair wonderfully soft and tangle free..I'm not sure if it helped define my curls any more than my regular conditioner, but it didn't hurt them either! Thanks Chickadvisor and Love, Beauty & Planet for the chance to try this for free!

So thick and soft

I got this Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Milk and White Jasmine Divine Definition Conditioner free sample to try, and i am so in love with the result.

I love the fact that it is so rich and soft which detangle my hair and makes smells refreshing and looking relax.

I would definitely recommend this product.

March 28, 2019

This smell drives me crazy

I have received Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Conditioner for free to try and share my opinion. The same like with shampoo from this box- I can’t stop smell it. Just so in love. Thanks to this conditioner, my hair are silky, soft, shiny and smells fantastic for few days! Love this product!

Amazing waves

I tried this free through ChickAdvisor #gotitfree. I love how my wavy hair looks after using the love beauty products. I used the conditioner with the shampoo and have amazing results with my unmanageable wavy hair. I love the soft natural fragrance of this product and love that it didnt leave a greasy feel to my hair. Even more amazing is its a cruelty free product .

Natural wavy hair

I have been using this conditioner for a couples weeks and I love it. This conditioner leaves my hair soft, shiny and smooth. I use this product with the shampoo and both helps me to have my hair with a natural look and nice wavy hair. This conditioner doesn’t feel heavy or greasy. I love Coconut Milk & White Jasmine scent that it has. Also this product is paraben-free, silicone-free, dye-free and certified cruelty-free and vegan.
    #gotitfree

Beautiful brand

Like the shampoo and hairspray I fell in love with the scent instantly. I love what the brand stands for and how that information is easily available on the back of their products. I received these 3 products to test and give my honest opinion, I like how my hair isn’t as frizzy after using this conditioner but still has volume. It definitely looks softer and shinier. My only issue that I’m having with the shampoo and conditioner is the residue feeling left in my hair. It doesn’t matter how much I rinse or how little product I use, this residue it left.
    I’m going to continue to try and make this conditioner work for me because I love everything else about it :)

J'ai beaucoup aimé !!

J'ai reçu ce produit pour le tester. Depuis un certain temps déjà, je fais attention aux ingrédients de mes produits de beauté sans exigé le maximum. Je trouve que ce conditionneur a un bel équilibre.

Il n'y a pas de parabem, déjà c'est bien. La liste des ingrédients est assez simple pour un conditionneur mais ça pourrait être encore mieux J'aime le résultat sur mes cheveux. Ils sont lisses et doux au toucher. Très belle découverte.

Too soon to tell

I received this product not too long ago and I do not wash my hair everyday so I did not see a difference yet in my wazy hair but I do like the feel of it. (I have to say I am not a big fan of the smell though but it's ok) I'm also surprised that it's a product for wazy hair when the second ingredient is sulfate but let's see how it goes during the next few weeks!

I love the easy rinse

I need to say right off the bat that my hair is often hard to tame but this product worked pretty well in maintaining my naturally wavy hair. My one issue was that it made my hair a little heavy on the second day.

What I appreciated most was that it rinsed very easily out of my hair. I have a LOT of hair so I'm often spending a lot of time under the shower but this came out easily. The environmental aspects and ethical sourcing were all added bonuses.

Great New Product!

I received this product for free from Chic Advisor. The packaging is nice and the cap is a nice large size so it will stand when upside down. The conditioner is a bit thick and the design of the bottle makes it a bit tricky to squeeze the product out. I just leave it standing uoside down and have no issue now. The aroma therapy while using it is by far one of the nicest I have ever experienced. It gave my hair a clean fresh feeling. I would definitely consider using this on a regular basis.