Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Soft Hold & Shine Hair Spray (level 1) Reviews
#12 in Hairspray

Love Beauty and Planet hair sprays are powered by air, not greenhouse gases. This unique air mist, made with naturally sourced Coconut Milk, helps hold unruly hair and boosts volume for a lasting look that moves with you.

YES Organic Coconut Oil
YES Safe for Coloured Hair
YES Vegan
YES Cruelty Free
NO Silicones
NO Aerosol Gases
NO Parabens
NO Alcohol

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo and Conditioner

March 23, 2019

Makes your hair looking its best.

I received this hair spray from #chickadvisor for free.I have used it few times and truly loved the results. Also received complements from friends that my hair look very straight and shiny. Which made really happy and great. It does hold the hair for longer time and gives the desired look you would like to have. Its coconut milk formula gives the extra shine to my hair. It smells so fresh and makes your hair look its best. I would definitely buy it again and would like to recommend it to my friends and family.

March 23, 2019

My curls stayed intact

I used the Shampoo, Conditioner, and hair spray level 1 combination and I must say it was really awesome. It smelled fantastic, held my curls all night with only one touch up, was the coolest packaging Ive ever seen. You can see the liquid through the bottle, but it comes out as a condensed mist. So cool.

March 22, 2019

Good quality

Light weight hair spray, better then most. It doesn't make your hair greasy, which I like.Also it doesn't tangle your hair, a good hold as well. You can choose between levels of hair spray from level 1 through 3.The price is also fine. Got this product for free from chickadvisor.

March 22, 2019

Leaves your hair shiny

I would definitely recommend this product. It holds my hair in the style I want for the day and leaves my hair looking shiny no matter what. You don’t have to use much to hold your hair in place and it smells amazing. That’s why I love this product. The bottle is a perfect size with lots of product inside. Easy to use. Definitely worth the purchase.

Peut-être le gel?

J’ai reçu la gamme de produits Love Beauty and Planet Définition naturelle des boucles gratuitement à des fins d’essais. D’abord, l’arrivée des produits s’est fait dans mon casier postal après les heures habituelles donc le colis a dormi dehors la nuit la plus froide de la semaine. J’ai laissé tempéré le fixatif sans dommage apparent. J’ai trouvé que le jet était faible, mais peut-être est-ce un peu dû au gel qui a éprouvé. L’odeur est parfaite et la tenue de niveau 1 est respectable. Malgré l’humidité du temps doux, je n’ai pas vu de frisottis faire leur apparition. Je recommande donc bien que les ingrédients soient moins naturels que je le pensais à prime abord.

Fixatif

J'ai eu la chance d'être choisie par ChickAdvisor pour tester ce produit gratuitement. J'ai bien apprecié le produit qui ne laisse pas de résidu dans les cheveux. Ils etaient très doux et efficace. L'odeur n'est pas désagréable mais je ne suis pas particulièrement fan des odeurs florales. Bon point pour le produit pro-environnement par contre, c'est bien de voir des entreprises qui font des efforts pour améliorer les choses. Si vous êtes vraiment preoccupé par des produits qui sont mieux pour l'environnement et vegan, c'est un bon choix.

March 21, 2019

Love the non-aerosol spray and the fragrance

I received this for free to test and give my honest review as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Panel.

Finally, a hairspray that doesn't smell horribly artificial and unpleasant! I love the soft, floral, tropical fragrance of this product.

It does take a bit of a learning curve applying this vs the traditional aerosol hairsprays. The spray is quite wet, and it's best not to linger in one area too long when you are spraying as you will over saturate the hair.

The hold is not very strong, and you will need to reapply throughout a long day. The trade off is that the hair does look very natural and not stiff.

I would definitely buy this product again as it makes my hair smell nice and helps set my hairstyle.

March 20, 2019

Fixe bien sur les cheveux

Fixatif doux pour les cheveux et dur longtemps. Peut être appliqué sur les cheveux mouillés et secs.
    N'a pas une odeur désagréable lorsqu'on l'applique. Il en fait peu pour avoir un résultat satisfaisant.

Je vous le recommande.

March 20, 2019

My New Favourite Hairspray!

I had the opportunity to test this product through ChickAdvisor. I was very impressed that the hairspray is powered by air and not aerosol. This hairspray was super light and added just enough hold to my natural curls without weighing them down or feeling like I had a ton of product in them. I don't think however that this is intended for someone looking for a spray to keep an elaborate hair style intact all day. In my opinion, this hairspray is more of a product to finish off your "every day" hair look and tame frizz. I loved how light and natural the hairspray felt. After using this product, I don't think I would ever go back to the average hairspray full of chemicals.

March 20, 2019

Aerosol-like effectiveness without hurting the environment!!

I love this scented hairspray, it gave my hair a soft yet firm hold all day long. I love that the bottle is so easy to use and works just like an aerosol container but without hurting the environment. I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends!