Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Light Hold & Frizz Control Hair Spray (level 2) Reviews
#8 in Hairspray

Love Beauty and Planet hair sprays are powered by air, not greenhouse gases. This unique air mist, made with naturally sourced Coconut Milk, helps hold unruly hair and boosts volume for a lasting look that moves with you.

YES Organic Coconut Oil
YES Safe for Coloured Hair
YES Vegan
YES Cruelty Free
NO Silicones
NO Aerosol Gases
NO Parabens
NO Alcohol

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo and Conditioner

2.8/5

April 24, 2019

not my fave at all

I don’t like the way it sprays out, you don’t even know if the product is going on your head.. It feels sticky and frizz are coming out quickly.. not my type i think, might work for someone else but for me not! I received for free just to try so yeah, i’m happy I tried it but it’s not in my new hair routine at all.

April 18, 2019

AWESOME HOLD

Honestly, I never think that light hold hairsprays work. This one changed my mind. It not only held my hair from being crazy frizzy, but it smells really nice too. I would certainly purchase this again.

April 16, 2019

Great new product!

Lightly scented, not sticky and doesn't make my hair feel heavy! I love this hairspray! The fact that it not aerosol is an added bonus!I will definitely be purchasing this again!

April 15, 2019

Wanted to love it

I was so excited for this product, and I absolutely love the shampoo and conditioner from the same line. I only got to use the hairspray once, and then the nozzle or the pump stopped working when I went to use it the second time. SO disappointed.

The 1 time I did use it tho, I really liked it. It didn't leave my hair sticky, held well, and had a really nice smell.

The pump inside looks very unique but I think it needs tweaking. Either that or the nozzle.

2.0/5

April 14, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Smells Great, but doesn’t work??

I was given this product to try for free from Chickadvisor.

After using this product for a week or so as a part of my daily routine, I had to stop.

The hairspray SMELLS GREAT! It just didn’t so what I needed it to do. I found the hairspray very sticky. I could not brush out my hair after I sprayed it, yet ... it didn’t hold my style.

I was very disappointed in this product. I would not buy again.

April 13, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Best one yet!

I am so in love with the product line, Love Beauty & Planet, this one is best suited to my needs. Having very curly, unruly hair I fell in love with this light weight hairspray. It is a little sticky when applying but the ends results are so worth it. My hair stayed in place, but was flowy and very natural. The spray comes out at a great speed and I loved the scent. I was so happy to have received this product for free, but all opinions and experiences are my own. I highly recommend this one.

I’m a believer!

I usually despise hairspray so I was pleasantly surprised by this product as it provided a good amount of gold without feeling stiff or leaving a super sticky residue on the hair. I don’t usually use hair spray but when I need to it will be this one from now on!

Great smell!

I love this line; all the products smell amazing and they do the job they are intended to. I like how it was a light hold product and it was not too sticky.

Great value; and I would recommend!

2.0/5

Hair feels sticky

I received the LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT MILK & WHITE JASMINE LIGHT HOLD for free from Chick Advisor, thank you! I find with my fine hair, it weighs it down too much and gives it the wet look.

April 11, 2019

Great, light and fresh!

I was skeptical when reading that this hair spray was light and smelled good! Turns out I had nothing to fear! The hold did not make my hair crunchy and it smells sweet and not like chemicals! I’m pretty thrilled to have discovered this! It will be my new go to hairspray!
    I got this free from chick advisor in exchange for my honest review.