Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Medium Hold & Volume Hair Spray (level 3) Reviews
#11 in Hairspray

Love Beauty and Planet hair sprays are powered by air, not greenhouse gases. This unique air mist, made with naturally sourced Coconut Milk, helps hold unruly hair and boosts volume for a lasting look that moves with you.

YES Organic Coconut Oil
YES Safe for Coloured Hair
YES Vegan
YES Cruelty Free
NO Silicones
NO Aerosol Gases
NO Parabens
NO Alcohol

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo and Conditioner

March 21, 2019

Works well.

I will be honest. My daughter is the one who tested this product, as I hardly style my hair. She said she enjoyed the scent of the product. She also said it worked well with her thick hair. Now, she doesn't have curly hair. But she also explained that washing it out was easy, and did not take long to do. She also said she would recommend this to anyone who was willing to try it, and did end up giving the bottle to her friends.

March 20, 2019

Good for an enancement of my natural curls

I love the packaging of this bottle and the fact that it utilizes air in order to spray out the solution. The smell of this hair spray (along with the shampoo and condition in this line) is amazing, and unlike any other really.

I used this on my natural hair after using the using the shampoo and conditioner in the same line in order to enhance my natural curls. Which I think it did a pretty good job of. Would I say it is the strongest holding hairspray ever? Probably not, and I would probably need something a bit stronger for when I curl my extensions with a hot curling iron.
    However if a more natural hold is all you need this might be a very good product for you. If i start wearing my natural hair in more of a beachy wave style I will continue to buy this product.

I was sent this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

March 20, 2019

Great for my straight hair and my daughter’s curly hair!

I love this shampoo because it works for all hair types, delivers great moisture without weighing down hair, and smells AMAAZING! I got this product for free but I definitely would buy it again and recommend it to all.

Updated On: March 20, 2019

Sorry I meant to put this under the shampoo page but here is my review for the hair spray:

I need to use hair spray on a regular basis because I style my hair. Most sprays weigh down my hair but this was light enough to keep it voluminous AND stay in place! And love the smell of this one too :)

March 20, 2019

Nice smell but too heavy for my hair

I got to try the love beauty and planet coconut milk and white jasmine medium hold hair spray from chick advisor, but honestly it did not work for me. The scent was amazing just like the shampoo and conditioner, but the hold was minimal and it ended up making my hair too greasy and oily by the end of the day. Usually I do not need hairspray, but after trying this one, it was not for me. Too heavy for my hair.

Works wonders!

I think I have fallen in love with this line! The smell is wonderful-sweet enough to notice, and no awful chemical smell that most hairsprays seem to have. I don't use hairspray all the time, but I do when I style my hair with waves, and this product definitely helped keep my waves last all day! Another thing I noticed was that it didn't make my hair crunchy or stiff like other hairsprays tend to. Would buy again, and the price is right!

March 19, 2019

Un fixatif au parfum agréable

J'ai reçu le fixatif Love Beauty & Planet gratuitement de la part de Chickadvisor pour en faire l'essai.

Tout d'abord, comme c'est le cas avec les autres produits de Love Beauty & Planet, le parfum est tout à fait sublime. Pour ce qui est de son efficacité, je dirais qu'il fait bien le travail. Il offre une bonne tenue sans pour autant alourdir les cheveux.

Ce que j'ai moins aimé est le vaporisateur. Je suis habituée aux aérosols et j'ai un peu de difficulté à m'adapter au vaporisateur. Par contre, je lève mon chapeau à l'entreprise pour avoir opté pour cette option plus écologique. Un produit à essayer sans aucun doute.

Love beauty hair spray

This product smells just as good as it looks! I highly recommend it for anyone who doesn’t like strong perfume hair sprays, shampoo/conditioners, etc! Also great for damaged hair which i have!! Can’t wait to see the long term outcome!

2.3/5

It’s alright

I got to happily try this for free in exchange for a honest review . The one thing I did love about it was it smelt amazing ! Nothing like a hairspray , the design and bottle was very different too, it just didn’t give me the volume that I like all the time , I would use this for when my hairs up and need to keep Fly always in place , I’m undecided if I would purchase in future

Great holding hairspray!

Just tried out this hairspray that I received! It smells just as good as the shampoo and conditioner! It sprays out a really fine mist, which is interesting. I wasn't sure it was working at first because it's such a fine mist. But I really like it. I would buy other products from this brand.

*I received this product for free to review*

Un essentiel!

Ce fixatif est vraiment surprenant! Il tient bien, sans laisser le cheveux collant et lourd. La bouteille est facile à manipuler et la fragrance est divine.