4.1/5
Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair 3 in 1 Benefit Oil Reviews
#1 in Hair Oil

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash

June 10, 2018

Talk about SHINE!

I love this serum. It made my hair incredibly shiny and easy to manage - I didn't even need to use a brush! I was able to get through my waves/curls with my fingers only. The smell of all LB&P;products is to die for, and this is no exception. I really like the fact they are socially and environmentally responsible as well.

April 21, 2018

Smells AH-MAZING!

A little bit of this product goes a long way! I have long hair and can only use one pump of this product avoid overdoing it. If you use too much of this product, because it is an oil, you will have to wash your hair sooner because it will look greasy. So use this product sparingly and your hair will love it! I find the scent of this product lasts a very long time, usually until I wash my hair again, and I receive compliments from people on how great my hair smells even the day after I’ve used this product.

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. #gotitfree

April 19, 2018

So soft!

I couldn’t believe e how effective this product would be, being all natural but it’s amazing. Leaves your hair not only soft and smooth but smelling lovely too.

April 19, 2018

Smells great

I loved the smell of this. It left my hair soft and smooth. It helped with the fly aways. The first time using it I put to much in and my hair was greasy but now I know better

April 18, 2018

Yum!

This hair oil smells so fantastic! I use it on myself and my daughters super long hair. Definitely need to avoid the roots and just apply it to the ends as it says on the bottle.

April 17, 2018

J'ai adoré!

J'ai adoré l'utilisation de cette huiles pour les cheveux. Elle sent énormément bon ,d'ailleurs ont m'a complimentés à ce sujet. Ce produit est super efficace et il laisse mes cheveux lisses et soyeux!

April 12, 2018

Smells amazing & works great !!

I absolutely love this oil! My hair is really heat and colour damaged and this made my hair feel really soft and smooth and helped tame my strays!! Would definitely recommend this.

Works wonders

This works amazing, it is lightweight and not greasy feeling at all. I use a little bit on my ends after styling and it leaves it with a nice shine on my dull brown hair

April 12, 2018

Hydrates and Smells Amazing!

I am a big fan of hair oils so I was pretty interested in trying LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT OIL & YLANG YLANG HOPE AND REPAIR 3 IN 1 BENEFIT OIL. It didn't let me down! First, like the other products in this line, it smells amazing. It has just the right amount of scent without being overpowering and the ylang ylang with coconut is reminiscent of summer!
    The LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT OIL & YLANG YLANG HOPE AND REPAIR 3 IN 1 BENEFIT OIL can be used when your hair is towel dried after a shower or I also like to use it in between washes. LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT OIL & YLANG YLANG HOPE AND REPAIR 3 IN 1 BENEFIT OIL hydrates your hair just the right amount with one pump but left my hair greasy with two (it's a fine line you walk with hair oils!) I do suggest getting a boar bristle brush if you find your hair is too greasy as it will help spread out the oil. The hair from your scalp never reaches the ends of your hair so using an oil is a must in my opinion. I love using this oil to keep my hair nice and moisturized!

I received this product complementary for my review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

April 11, 2018

Leaves my hair smooth and the scent lasts for hours!

I was one of the lucky women who received the Love Beauty & Planet - Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair 3 in 1 Benefit Oil as part of the Product Review Club. One of the first things I've noticed about this product was the scent, the aromas of coconut takes me to a tropical paradise, thankfully it was not too overpowering and the scent lasted in my hair for hours. I have shoulder length hair so a full pump is just a tad too much for me, but I try my best to apply as little as possible to my damp hair. I tried both air and blow drying my hair to see if there was much of a difference. After drying and styling my hair felt silky, smooth and healthy again!
    I received this item for free, complimentary for a product review. Each review I do is based on my own personal experiences.