Love Beauty & Planet Coconut & Ylang Ylang Tropical Hydration Body Wash Reviews

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Shampoo, Conditioner, and Hair Oil.

May 15, 2019

Love the name

I tryed the body wash and just love everything about it ! Made me feel fresh and clean ! The smell was havenly plus my skin felt so soft ! The price is a little expensive but worth it

April 26, 2019

Great smell, perfect lather!

I was one of the lucky women who received the Love Beauty & Planet - Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Tropical Hydration Body Wash as part of the Product Review Club. One of the first things I've noticed about this product was the scent, the aromas of coconut takes me to a tropical paradise, thankfully it was not too overpowering. I applied the body wash using my mesh bath pouf and it had a great lather and made my skin feel refreshed and clean. I don't believe this body wash has made my skin hydrated but we are still having cold weather which tends to dry my skin out more than usual. The scent doesn't stay for very long after a shower, which is a bummer cause it's amazing.
    I received this item for free, complimentary for a product review. Each review I do is based on my own personal experiences.

April 18, 2019

Love this product!

I tried this product for the first time last week, and I am so glad I decided to give it a try. The smell is light and airy. The smell alone gives you a feeling of freshness.
    The formula is nice and light. It's not oily or clumpy at all. When washed off it doesn't leave an oily feeling or residue. Just a clean fresh feeling.
    I plan to continue to use this product and am excited to try other products from this company.

March 22, 2019

Peau lisse et soyeuse

J'utilse ce produit depuis quelques semaine, et wow, quelle belle découverte, il rend ma peau douce et soyeuse et quelle parfum il dégage lorsque je relaxe dans mon bain chaud...L'essayer, c'est l'adopter :)

March 14, 2019

Great Body Wash!

Love this body wash! The scent is intoxicating - very tropical. Lathers well but rinses clean easily. This product is by Unilever, but has no sulfates, parabens and is not tested on animals. Highly recommend this product.

February 21, 2019

Coconut products is my favorite.

I just stocked up on this brand and highly recommend it. Boby wash are my favorites. Always a good feeling. After a long shower. A fresh smell like the coconut milk.

February 08, 2019

So soothing

I really love this body wash. Absolutely love the soothing smell and its texture. It lathers so well too. Also love that it's environmentally friendly.

July 16, 2018

Lathers really well!

This Coconut & Ylang Ylang body wash by Love Beauty & Planet smells amazing, lathers really well, and doesn't leave your skin dry! However, the scent itself doesn't linger on your skin for long after (I personally don'd mind this). With this body wash, I feel like a little goes a long way and it will last a long time!

* I received this product for free to try as a ChickAdvisor staff member.

June 09, 2018

Strong but nice scent

I expected this to smell really strongly of coconut, but I actually find the Ylang Ylang almost drowns out the coconut, leaving it with a really pleasant, sweet and almost floral mix of Ylang Ylang tempered with just a little coconut. Even though coconut isn't my favourite smell, I do like this one because of that mix. Lathers well, but I always use a shower puff.

It left my skin nice and soft. I love the bottle design of these which makes them feel really luxe and means they make a nice gift for somebody if you buy them in a set. The most important thing to consider if you're buying these, is they are free of a lot of 'nasty' stuff. While they are not 100 percent natural, or even close, it's good to note that they are sustainably sourced and not tested on animals. I'll definitely use this body wash again.

May 26, 2018

Smell like heaven

I'Ve tried this product seen i'Ve seen SOOOOO many publicity on facebook about it, the smells is awesome! Effectiveness is good but nothing amazing..or changing form the other product!