Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair Shampoo Reviews
#13 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Conditioner, Hair Oil, and Body Wash.

December 06, 2018

Wonderful and smells great!

It’s a great shampoo with a delightful smell. I love that a day later my hair still has this fresh washed scent. The bottles look small but the product is quality. You don’t need that much for an effective wash like drugstore brands and therefore it lasts quite a long time. I just love how clean my hair and scalp feel after. Very refreshing and best of all SAFE! For you and the planet!

November 03, 2018

Really amazing!

I have a stock of this shampoo so I never run out. It smells amazing. It lathers great; makes it feel like the dirt in your hair is being pushed out. Rinses out nicely. And it really does repair your hair. I have been using it now for a few weeks with the conditioner and it has really improved my hair strength and split ends. I am also able to go a few days before my hair feels dirty again. Thats without putting any heat or product to my hair. I really recommend this and give it the time to do its thing.

August 19, 2018

Love, love and beauty

I was hesitant at first because of the price point- its A little high for the size of the bottle.
    I’m so glad I bought it because since then it’s become my favourite shampoo and conditioner.
    The smell is so amazing, it leaves your hair so soft and shiny!
    Plus, it’s cruelty free, vegan and has no harsh chemicals or parabens.

August 17, 2018

Great

Because the stuff smells amazing and is great for your hair. I’ve only recently started using it and it is so far been. Her colour treated hair as there is no sulphate in it.

August 02, 2018

The best natural shampoo out there!

I LOVE this shampoo!!! I had wanted to try this brand for awhile, but couldn't convince myself to spend the extra money. It finally went on sale and I snatched it up! NO regrets! The smell is amazing and it actually leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth.

May 23, 2018

I liked it

This product had a lovely scent to it - not to strong. I am not a fan of the pump, its sometimes hard to move up & down. The oil itself was made my hair feel nice & soft, not oily at oil. Best to use a little at a time to avoid over product. Made my hair less frizzy & less split ends.
    I would purchase this product in the future. Very nice!

May 12, 2018

Subtle coconut, good results

Out of all the Love Beauty and Planet I've tried so far, I have to say that this one is my favourite. Shocking, because coconut is probably my least favourite scent. The smell of coconut in this is extremely subtle! Furthermore, it combines with the Ylang ylang in such a way that it sweetens the coconut and creates a lovely smell with just a hint of coconut, but still maintaining the benefits of the coconut oil. It should be noted that while this shampoo is free of parabens, silicons and dyes, it does have fragrance (I do like the smell though).

This did make my hair a little more volumised (so maybe not for you if you want to calm your hair), but it also left it feeling and looking a lot healthier. I didn't have a dry, flaky or tight feeling scalp after using this. I felt my hair was clean, but not stripped, I'll be adding this one to my regular rotation!

April 27, 2018

This Shampoo is GREAT as LoReal Ever Hair Care Products

This coconut oil & ylang ylang hope & repair shampoo is great and lathers on my scalp and hair nicely and smooth 😃 and it's lightweight and rinses fast and leaves my hair very soft and curls very defined and bouncing!! Will buy it again just like my LoReal Ever Hair Care Products!!

April 22, 2018

Loved it.

This shampoo smells amazing and I will Probably buy it against the prices are very reasonable. I got it as pard of the chickadvisor product review club along with other products from this line.

April 21, 2018

Doesn't strip natural oils...

The shampoo does not strip my hair of its natural oils but it cleanses well enough to remove any product build up in my hair. Since I’ve been using these products I have been able to go longer in between washing my hair. I used to wash my hair every day and I could only wash it (at the latest) every other day. Since using these products I have been able to make it that I wash my hair 2 – 3 times per week and my hair has never looked healthier!

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. #gotitfree