Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair Shampoo Reviews
#13 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Conditioner, Hair Oil, and Body Wash.

February 15, 2019

Definite Buy

If I could give this shampoo a 10 out of 5 I would, I love this whole line. Initially introduced to me as part of the product review and I am glad it happened because I can't seem to get enough. I don't think I would buy this on my own, it's definitely on the pricey side but it does go on sale frequently and when It does I stock up. The smell is intoxicating, my coworkers always commenting how it smells amazing. Every single shampoo and conditioner I have tried from this line is great.

January 20, 2019

Amazing & Clean Shampoo!

I have been trying to fine a shampoo without all the silicones and SLS which weighs my hair down and makes my scalp itch like crazy. I am so happy I found this brand and happy to read such healthy and clean ingredients on the back. The scent is very light once your hair dries an smells mostly of Ylang ylang rather than pure coconut(which I personally love). My hair is quite fine and it’s been great at moisturizing it without weighing down! I was so happy to find this on sale at Shoppers as it is a bit pricey of Brand, but so incredibly worth it! Thank you Love Beauty & Planet for being so good to my hair & the earth; can’t wait to try more products.

December 06, 2018

Wonderful and smells great!

It’s a great shampoo with a delightful smell. I love that a day later my hair still has this fresh washed scent. The bottles look small but the product is quality. You don’t need that much for an effective wash like drugstore brands and therefore it lasts quite a long time. I just love how clean my hair and scalp feel after. Very refreshing and best of all SAFE! For you and the planet!

November 12, 2018

I would definetely buy this product again!!

I love this shampoo (and conditioner) so much!! It makes my hair so soft and I get so many compliments on the way it smells. It's also not too expensive and you really don't need a lot of it. Also, I love the brand and how they are advocates for saving the environment!

November 03, 2018

Really amazing!

I have a stock of this shampoo so I never run out. It smells amazing. It lathers great; makes it feel like the dirt in your hair is being pushed out. Rinses out nicely. And it really does repair your hair. I have been using it now for a few weeks with the conditioner and it has really improved my hair strength and split ends. I am also able to go a few days before my hair feels dirty again. Thats without putting any heat or product to my hair. I really recommend this and give it the time to do its thing.

October 26, 2018

loved it

I actually tried out first a sample of This and I was so positive surprised as to how much I liked it! The scent and my hair felt so soft and smooth...

August 19, 2018

Love, love and beauty

I was hesitant at first because of the price point- its A little high for the size of the bottle.
    I’m so glad I bought it because since then it’s become my favourite shampoo and conditioner.
    The smell is so amazing, it leaves your hair so soft and shiny!
    Plus, it’s cruelty free, vegan and has no harsh chemicals or parabens.

August 17, 2018

Great

Because the stuff smells amazing and is great for your hair. I’ve only recently started using it and it is so far been. Her colour treated hair as there is no sulphate in it.

August 02, 2018

The best natural shampoo out there!

I LOVE this shampoo!!! I had wanted to try this brand for awhile, but couldn't convince myself to spend the extra money. It finally went on sale and I snatched it up! NO regrets! The smell is amazing and it actually leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth.

3.2/5

July 21, 2018

Average shampoo with strong perfume-y smell

I could not wait to try the Love Beauty and Planet product line as soon as I saw them all over in stores. The price was more than I was prepared to pay for shampoo, conditioner or body wash, so I printed a $1 off coupon and waited for a good sale.

I ended up scoring a few of the products from ChickAdvisor when they had their grab bag sale and was super excited to try them out!

This shampoo works fine, like any drug store shampoo, but I was mostly disappointed with the scent. I try to use natural products and was hoping that it would smell like essential oils, but it has a strong perfume smell instead.

I have been using this shampoo for a few weeks, and will continue to use it until I empty the bottle, but then I will return to my regular shampoo.