Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair Conditioner Reviews
#12 in Conditioner

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Shampoo, Hair Oil, and Body Wash

November 28, 2018

Smells amazing but doesn't tame my frizzy hair.

I use this conditioner in conjunction with the Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Shampoo, and I find that it only does an okay job at moisturizing my hair as it still dries fluffy and frizzy. On the plus side, the conditioner itself smells amazing and the aroma lingers on your hair and in the shower for a while after.

As someone with dry and frizzy hair, I would opt for a more potent conditioner - but this one is good if you don't want a conditioner that weighs down your hair and makes it appear greasy.

*I received this product for free to try as a ChickAdvisor staff member.

September 28, 2018

Meilleur produit!!

Ce conditioner est fabuleux, mes cheveux sont super doux, brillant, super léger et ils sentent délicieusement exotique! Je ne m'en passerai pas! La texture de mes cheveux est magnifique!

August 02, 2018

Such a great scent!!

This shampoo & conditioner combo is fantastic. Besides it being made of natural ingredients, it smells so good and really works! My hair is so soft and smooth after using this.

July 26, 2018

My hair is so smooth

I found this conditioner at Shoppers Drug Mart for $9.99. I bought the accompanying shampoo, also.
    I love the packaging - recycled! I love that the product is cruelty free, free of silicon, and easy-rinse to save water. I found the smell to be a bit too floral for my liking, but I did love the way this product made my hair feel. It feels so silky and smooth after using this conditioner. I bleach my hair and this leaves my strands feeling soft and smooth. I would buy again!

April 27, 2018

This Conditioner is GREAT as LoReal Ever Hair Care Products

I love this conditioner as much as the shampoo. It rinses very fast like the shampoo. It leaves my hair very smooth and soft and my curls are defined and bouncing 😊❤ This brand Love & Planet and LoReal Ever Hair Products are my favorites now 😃❤🌻

April 22, 2018

Love

I love the scent of this conditioner and was pleased by how it left my hair feeling. I got it as pard of the chickadvisor product review club along with other products from this line.

April 21, 2018

A little goes a long way...

The conditioner works best when I focus it on my mid-lengths to ends. Because the shampoo is so gentle and doesn’t strip the natural oils in my hair I don’t feel that I need to use the conditioner on my roots like I do with most other products.

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. #gotitfree

April 20, 2018

Good product

I really liked this conditioner the scent isn't too strong but I definitely noticed a change in the feel of my hair it felt fuller and stronger as well as soft. Works well with the shampoo.

I received this product in exchange for review.

April 19, 2018

Works great

This conditioner made my hair feel soft and smooth without feeling heavy and weighed down. I only needed a little bit.it smells amazing and I can notice that my hair looks healthier.i love this and need more

April 18, 2018

Quick rinse & amazing softness!

Love, love, love this conditioner. I got this product for free from Chick Advisor to review and I'm so happy they selected me to review it because I'm in love! This brand really speaks to me (recycled bottles, cruelty free, free of harsh chemicals) but I also love it because it works! The conditioner does as promised and rinses out really fast so you use less water. Win! And the smell of coconut and ylang ylang is amazing! I will definitely buy this, especially knowing that they now sell it at my local grocery store.