Lubriderm Sensitive Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion Reviews
#911 in Bath & Body

February 05, 2019

Lubriderm

C'est un produit que l'ont m'a offert et je l'aime beaucoup. Il est sans parfum, mais il ne sent pas mauvais du tout. Elle est légère sur la peau, elle n'est pas collante et hydrate super bien. Ma peau devient vraiment plus douce dès une première application. Idéale pour les peaux sensibles!

February 04, 2019

Love Love it

Lubriderm is my to go lotion. It glides on easily and I love the fact that it is fragrance free. My skin absorbs it right away and I enjoy using it especially in winter

March 24, 2018

Great fragrance-free lotion

This lotion is truly fragrance-free and doesn't smell like anything. It's also paraben-free which the Unscented Lubriderm lotion isn't. It's not the most emollient lotion but it does the job on dry skin.

February 20, 2018

i will buy this again

i have every dry and sensitive skin i put this on in the morring and i still feel moist in the late afternoon. no gressy film on my sink after putting it on.

February 19, 2018

Great non-greasy lotion

Lubriderm is a great lotion. It is non greasy therefore it is Good to use on your face, body, and/or hands. This is the only lotion that I use or need!

December 14, 2017

Say goodbye to dry skin

With the cold weather weather here, my skin get so dry and Flaky that I decided to try this product. It is a little more pricier than other lotions, but well worth it. It goes on great and leaves absolutely no waxy residue. I saw a difference the first day I used it, especially on my legs. It definitely is my new "go-to" lotion. I even use it on my face, and it works wonders!

March 22, 2017

This lotion is my holy grail product! It lasts a long time and a little goes a long way! I always use this lotion and as long as I use it constantly my skin is always so soft!

January 06, 2017

this is a great lotion, not sticky, not greasy absorbs nicely no smell and it feels great I use it all over my body I highly recommend it to everyone wether you have sensitive skin or not

January 07, 2016

Great for the winter time AND the summer time. It's light enough and it doesn't feel sticky or greasy. There isn't really a scent to it which is nice, however I would prefer a little scent like cocoa or shea, so I'll have to try out the Lubriderm with the Shea infused then!

September 24, 2014

Originally I had bought this product at Costco (came with two pump bottles and two smaller tubes) for my boyfriend because his arms get really dry in the winter. He didn't want anything with a fragrance and wanted it to actually moisturize! This is the only moisturizer we buy to both use now for when our skin seems really dry and damaged. I use it mostly on my hands, elbows and sometimes my legs (instead of my scented moisturizers). Really it depends on the season, but this moisturizer really does its job! For something that doesn't have a fragrance, it is a great product.