Lubriderm Sensitive Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion Reviews
#906 in Bath & Body

March 14, 2019

Good for night time

Was a good product, but my sensitive skin did not like it. It was irritating, I’m glad that it’s scent free and I like using it at night once the redness goes down it’s fine !

But I feel like I’m putting on a lot of product just to feel the “moisturized feeling” might just be me but it doesn’t last 24 hours like stated maybe 1-4 hours.

February 05, 2019

Lubriderm

C'est un produit que l'ont m'a offert et je l'aime beaucoup. Il est sans parfum, mais il ne sent pas mauvais du tout. Elle est légère sur la peau, elle n'est pas collante et hydrate super bien. Ma peau devient vraiment plus douce dès une première application. Idéale pour les peaux sensibles!

February 04, 2019

Love Love it

Lubriderm is my to go lotion. It glides on easily and I love the fact that it is fragrance free. My skin absorbs it right away and I enjoy using it especially in winter

March 24, 2018

Great fragrance-free lotion

This lotion is truly fragrance-free and doesn't smell like anything. It's also paraben-free which the Unscented Lubriderm lotion isn't. It's not the most emollient lotion but it does the job on dry skin.

February 20, 2018

i will buy this again

i have every dry and sensitive skin i put this on in the morring and i still feel moist in the late afternoon. no gressy film on my sink after putting it on.

February 19, 2018

Great non-greasy lotion

Lubriderm is a great lotion. It is non greasy therefore it is Good to use on your face, body, and/or hands. This is the only lotion that I use or need!

December 14, 2017

Say goodbye to dry skin

With the cold weather weather here, my skin get so dry and Flaky that I decided to try this product. It is a little more pricier than other lotions, but well worth it. It goes on great and leaves absolutely no waxy residue. I saw a difference the first day I used it, especially on my legs. It definitely is my new "go-to" lotion. I even use it on my face, and it works wonders!

March 22, 2017

This lotion is my holy grail product! It lasts a long time and a little goes a long way! I always use this lotion and as long as I use it constantly my skin is always so soft!

March 11, 2017

Lubriderm Sensitive Lotion is a wonderful, moisturizing lotion. I like that it is a rich, creamy, non-drying body cream. It is gentle enough for all parts of your body including your face. It is fragrance free and dye free. It is also formulated with vitamin B5. This cream kept my skin moisturized throughout the day. No need to reapply. I thought it works extremely well for the dry, winter months when my skin needs that extra moisturizing. I noticed my skin to look and feel healthier. It is available at your local drug store.

January 06, 2017

this is a great lotion, not sticky, not greasy absorbs nicely no smell and it feels great I use it all over my body I highly recommend it to everyone wether you have sensitive skin or not