Lubriderm Unscented Lotion Reviews

June 11, 2017

I initially got this Lubriderm Unscented lotion from Shoppers Drug Mart (don't remember how much) for my tattoo. I was told to use an unscented, non-oil based lotion for my tattoo and I've always wanted to try out this lotion, so I thought, why not give it a try since it met all the requirements. The lotion is amazing! The texture is not greasy or thick. Instead, it is very viscous and light. It moisturizes my skin right away, which is highly needed because of the weather in Canada. I highly recommend it to others!

June 07, 2017

My go-to for unfragranced lotions. It's more costly than other brands, but I wait for sale/coupons, and stock up.

It absorbs quickly, moisturizes well, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Win! :)

May 30, 2017

The lotion absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy residue. I feel clean when its on my skin which is hard to find in a lotion. I am really happy with this product and will be continue to use this daily.

May 28, 2017

As someone with really sensitive skin, there are very few creams that suit me and this is one of those few.

It is really effective in preventing dry skin. My only issue is that it is not as effective in improving skin that is already dry. As long as I use this regularly my skin stays fine but if I forget to put cream for a week or so it takes a really long time to improve dry skin.

May 16, 2017

I bought this for my tattoo that I got and it might just be my skin, but my tattoo didn't itch at all when I was using this lotion. Now that my tattoo is healed, I use this lotion as a day to day hand and foot lotion because it works wonderful! It really doesn't smell like anything so if you need an unscented lotion that WORKS... GET THIS.

April 05, 2017

This lightweight and simple moisturizer is good for those with sensitive skin! It can also be applied to keep your fresh tattoo moisturized. This one would be a good staple no-frills moisturizer.

April 04, 2017

I have really bad eczema and have very few lotions I can use. This product definitely helps. It moisturizes my skin without making my hands feels worse.

January 17, 2017

Gives the skin a soft clean feel, i use when i get out of the shower and lasts all day long. I have dry skin especially in the winter, works very well.

October 31, 2016

Je trouve que c'est une bonne crème pour l'hiver froid québecois. Hydrate bien la peau. J'applique une grosse couche avant le coucher et au réveil ma peau est douce et lisse.

October 30, 2016

This is a really great lotion for winter or when your hands are extra dry. If your hands are cracked at all, this lotion doesn't burn. I also like that it absorbs fairly quickly and does not leave your hands feeling greasy or oily. True to word, it is fragrance free!