Lubriderm Unscented Lotion Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 1607 in Body Lotions & Creams

May 16, 2017

I bought this for my tattoo that I got and it might just be my skin, but my tattoo didn't itch at all when I was using this lotion. Now that my tattoo is healed, I use this lotion as a day to day hand and foot lotion because it works wonderful! It really doesn't smell like anything so if you need an unscented lotion that WORKS... GET THIS.

April 05, 2017

This lightweight and simple moisturizer is good for those with sensitive skin! It can also be applied to keep your fresh tattoo moisturized. This one would be a good staple no-frills moisturizer.

April 04, 2017

I have really bad eczema and have very few lotions I can use. This product definitely helps. It moisturizes my skin without making my hands feels worse.

January 17, 2017

Gives the skin a soft clean feel, i use when i get out of the shower and lasts all day long. I have dry skin especially in the winter, works very well.

October 31, 2016

Je trouve que c'est une bonne crème pour l'hiver froid québecois. Hydrate bien la peau. J'applique une grosse couche avant le coucher et au réveil ma peau est douce et lisse.

October 30, 2016

This is a really great lotion for winter or when your hands are extra dry. If your hands are cracked at all, this lotion doesn't burn. I also like that it absorbs fairly quickly and does not leave your hands feeling greasy or oily. True to word, it is fragrance free!

September 23, 2016

This is now my go to body lotion. I like that it's unscented so that I can still wear my perfume without worrying about the scents mixing. I have found that with daily use, my skin stays moisturized and smooth. No more flaky patches.

June 29, 2016

Absolutely love this Lubriderm unscented lotion. I don't like my moisturizer to overpower my perfume. This is such a great light moisturizer. Its not greasy and feels light on your skin. I am very happy with this product as we have so many scented products competing with each other on a daily basis and now at least, our moisturizer is not one of them. Love this!!!

April 15, 2016

Ugh I hate this lotion. The fact that it's unscented and smells like nothing but something awful at the same time bothers me..it also leaves my skin feeling greasy and oily. Not a fan!

April 15, 2016

I get really bad dry itchy skin in the winter and this cream helps my skin a lot. I like the fact that it's unscented so it won't irritate my skin at all.