Lubriderm Unscented Lotion Reviews

July 27, 2019

Great for tattoos

This lotion was recommended to me by a tattoo artist during my second tattoo. It worked great during the healing process and on the itchy days when the tattoo was peeling.

May 16, 2019

Part of my morning routine

This product is a must-have for me. I use it every day following my shower. It absorbs quickly & easily, is not sticky, greasy or smelly. It leaves my skin hydrated and supple.

April 08, 2019

Would recommend

I've used this lotion for all of my tattoos and highly recommend. My tattoo artist told me about it and it works just as good as any of the expensive creams that they sell in the shops.

April 04, 2019

Started out for tattoos

I first bought a big jug of this for my tattoo and found I was left with quite a bit. So I started using it for my moisturizer. I have sensitive skin so having an unscented lotion has really helped my skin.

February 06, 2019

I've been using this lotion for ten years now!

I started using this lotion when I got my first tattoo, as you need something unscented and I was looking for something inexpensive. Ten years later, this is still my go to for body lotion. It doesn't leave a gross film, it isn't heavy feeling, and you get A LOT for the low price.

July 02, 2018

Good Product

This lotion doesn't leave a greasy residue behind. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth, even on my driest skin. It works great for tattoo aftercare as I was recommended to buy a scent-free lotion to put on my tattoos after I got them done.

May 27, 2018

Peau douce

Après mon premier tattoo on nan conseiller cette crème qui est vite devenue un atout à ma vie de tout les jours, ma peau restait douce et mon tattoo bien hydrater , depuis 2014 j’utilise cette crème et je l’adore toujours autant.

April 09, 2018

great product

This lotion is unscented and works for very well for dry sensitive skin. No scent and the product is well absorbed into the skin, making it effective. Great for cold weather. Very effective as a moisturizer.

March 22, 2018

Fragrance Free Lotion

Love this lotion. I have chemical sensitivity and just love that this product has no scent, and works like a charm. It's not greasy, and soaks right into my dry aged hands, arms, legs and basically all over, even my face and neck.

March 13, 2018

Perfect for sensative skin and tattoos!!

This is my go to lotion. Having sensative skin means i avoid anything with perfumes. This lotion absorbs quickly. Isn't greasy. And as an added bonusnis great for healing tattoos.