Lug Clearview Envelopes

Lug Clearview Envelopes Reviews

Ranked #119 out of 330 in Accessories

March 23, 2016

I travel quite a bit and I have the common problem of over packing. I'd rather be prepared than be mad about leaving something at home. These little bags keep me organized and tidy because I can see whats in them. No more ripping my suitcase apart to find that one tiny pair of underwear.

June 29, 2015

I just love these #LugClearviewEnvelopes so many great ways to use them for organizing, storing and travelling. I use the for my jewelry, sewing, business cards, coupons and also my makeup. I like the fact that you can see through them and every item you store stays neat and tidy. A must have for a well organized home.

June 07, 2015

These are great I use them when traveling as well as I use them to store things in. You can see threw them I put button, scissors,craft supplies, makeup. They are great.

June 02, 2015

These are great for traveling with your fave cosmetics! I punched a hole in one for my daughters binder, she carries her color pencil and mini scissors in them!

March 31, 2015

I usually throw these in my carry on so tsa can just look right in the bag. They fit in everything, purse, backpack, whatever

March 09, 2015

i think this is great. great size for my purse.

March 08, 2015

I love these clear see through bags. They are great to hold all sorts of things. I like to put my make-up brushes in them or my different eye-liners.

March 06, 2015

i love lug products! i have many of them! this one is great for small things u wanna carry in ur bag. i sometimes use the small one to hold my feminim products!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

xsxpxixdxexrxsx added a new review for
    Crock Pot