4.1/5
Luseta coconut milk shampoo and conditioner Reviews
#570 in Shampoo

August 03, 2017

Hit and Miss

These bottles both contain seals, yet all you can smell is the pleasant aroma of coconut...and not the fake kind either. I love that the packaging is simple - the colours compliment well. The shampoo didn't lather very well until I went to shampoo a second time and by itself, it felt as it was a bit drying to my hair. The conditioner is the real winner here. You only need a little bit to work into your hair, which leaves it with a silky, shiny and soft finish. My hair is often quite tangled, and it was less noticeable using this. If I were to use this product again, it would probably only be the conditioner, although I'm not fond of some of the ingredients.

I was excited at first to see that the bottles contained the Leaping Bunny logo, meaning they were cruelty free. However, I can't find mention on the company's site, popular cruelty free brand lists, or the Leaping Bunny site itself, which makes me concerned they are not truly certified.

March 16, 2016

I highly recommend and love the luseta collections of hair care! The luseta coconut milk shampoo and conditioner are very effective when it comes to soft, silky, and yummy smelling hair! I love it! I even love the packaging