4.1/5
Lush AROMACO deodorant Reviews

December 12, 2017

I am sold!

I was skeptical about this product but it does work. If you are tired of using deodorants full of chemicals this one is good to try. Texture is kind of rough but I don’t mind it, scent is very nice, it kept my armpits dry for my entire work shift (9 hours), it is not cheap but it’s worth it.

March 09, 2016

I'm not a huge fan of the smell but it's not very strong after you've put it on. It's keeps me smell free all day!! Plus it's all natural and doesn't have aluminum. I do find it's annoying to have to hold it in your hand while your applying it. Other than that I would recommend it.

July 15, 2015

I use this deodorant every day. I love the patchouli scent and the smooth texture. I personally melt mine into an empty deodorant tube to make application a bit easier. This deodorant does not leave white marks or stain clothes. I sometimes find reapplication necessary throughout the day when I am doing more physical activities, or in especially warm weather.

May 20, 2015

I was looking for an alternative to the typical chemically created deodorant and I found this!
    Natural ingredients. Solid bar without packaging.
    Would like something to hold it in perhaps a recyclable case!
    Otherwise good does the job smells very light .