LUSH Breath Of Fresh Air Toner Reviews
#190 in Toner

September 09, 2016

This stuff is great! I have combination/oily skin and struggle with cystic acne. In the past, rosewater toners have been really effective for me, but a few months ago I moved to Canada from the Southern US and couldn't seem to find any rosewater toner anywhere here. I went to Lush and consulted with one of their lovely skin-care experts, and this was their recommendation. I'm not wild about the smell -- my husband likes it a lot, but to me it smells like old lady soap or something -- but I love it in every other aspect. I spray this on before my moisturizer and let it air dry. It has never irritated or dried out my skin.

August 29, 2016

I live for this product! I'm currently on my second (HUGE) bottle of it. It really wakes up my skin especially when it's feeling dull. I love Lush products especially because mostly all of them are vegan if not vegetarian, and made with such amazing ingredients.

May 11, 2015

I love this toner, it's super gentle but still evens out the skin tone without drying the life out of my skin.

March 30, 2015

I have never been more pleased with a product. The ladies at LUSH really know what they're talking about. My skin is very difficult and rarely will I find a product that sticks. I jump around from product to product never really happy with the results but Breath of Fresh Air is amazing. It smells great and it is very light and not in the slightest greasy or shiny. It's a perfect addition to your skin regime :)

August 06, 2014

Toner feels light on the skin, ingredients are great - especially the seaweed, my skin really benefits from the added nutrients. After application my skin feels less tight from washing and looks brighter. Light, fresh smell. Part of my daily skincare regime, highly recommended.

December 21, 2011

Perfect toner.
    I use this right after cleansing with Angels on Bare Skin, and right before moisturizing . This toner is wonderful. The smell is invigorating, fresh, and clean. It evens out my skin, minimizes pores, moisturizes and smells so lovely.
    I love the way this feels when I spray it on my face to freshen up :)

May 08, 2009

This toner hydrates and evens out my face overall, which I love. Contains sea water, spring water, aloe vera gel, patchouli and rosemary oil, and seaweed absolute. It makes my skin's overall appearance look great.

Vegan Product.