LUSH Charity Pot Reviews
Ranked #206 in Body Lotions & Creams

August 05, 2017

Charity!

It's an amazing product! I have dry skin and it works wonders! And the best part is that it's for charity! A little goes a long way with this product! It's worth it

April 24, 2017

Le pot de crème du plus petit format est quelque peu cher, mais c'est p pour une bonne cause la senteur est correcte, on dirait qu'elle sent le blé. Quand même hydratante, je la recommande parce qu'en plus d'être douce elle rapporte de l'argent pour de bonnes causes. Essayez la! Peut-être que je ne la rachèterai pas, Mais l'essayer a valu le coup. Je préférerais essayer d'autres crème venant de chez LUsh.

March 31, 2017

Great cost efficient body lotion. Subtle scent that leaves the skin feeling refreshed. If you go at Christmas time they have smaller containers that are awesome for stocking stuffers or purses. This is a lotion that makes you feel good while doing good (part of the proceeds go to charities, more info in stores).

December 13, 2016

Love love love this lotion! It's super smooth and light, isn't greasy once it is rubbed in, and keeps my skin moisturized for hours. The first time I tried this, it was from a sample; I used the sample daily on my hands and it lasted weeks! Definitely a product worth buying.

September 18, 2016

This is my first purchase from lush
    I wanted a cream for my dry skin and I'm liking it so far
    The smell at first didn't like but I'm getting use to it and actually enjoying it
    It will make me go into he store again
    I would prolly buy more
    And I would buy as a gift

July 09, 2016

Love! This product is awesome! It smells so good and the smell stays for a long time which is great. I catch the smell on random moments which is sooooo good. It feels awesome on my skin and is very moisturizing. I love lush. I love lush charity pot.

March 28, 2016

This is a very nice body and hand lotion. I love that Lush donates profits to a great charity for every purchase. The smell is really nice and it is very hydrating. It can be a little greasy but overall I do enjoy this and will likely repurchase.

March 09, 2016

I like how Lush donates money to charity with the purchase of this product. I find it the most effective at combating dry skin as far as products from Lush go.

2.2/5

March 08, 2016

I went to lush wanting a lotion that would work for Canadian harsh winters. Their lip stuff is the only stuff that works so I had high hops but alas I was dissapointed :( it smells great and goes on great and isn't too greasy but doesn't seem to have a long lasting affect. It's a nice moisturizer but for the price is hoped for more

January 26, 2016

As a huge LUSH fan, this product does not disappoint! The light, sweet smell isn't over powering unlike many drug store bought lotions. It's also amazing that all the proceeds help out animals and other charities in need. I go through this lotion every 2 months, so I always make sure to stock up and to give different charities my proceeds!