LUSH Charity Pot Reviews

May 05, 2021

Supporting a good cause

I've repurchased this a few times in the past few years because Lush is supporting a good cause. It is super moisturizing and only needs to be applied in the morning before I leave for work. While it is quite fragrant, I enjoy the scent of ylang ylang and find myself repurchasing it even though I have other options at home.

June 11, 2020

Effective but...

This lotion is undeniably an excellent moisturizer. My only issue with this product is the scent... It is made with a mix of jojoba oil and shea, and those ingredients are amazing for moisture, but something about the formula just doesn't sit well with me. I want to love this, especially because Lush donates proceeds to charity... but I just can't stand the smell.

April 19, 2020

Great product!

I initially received this product as a gift from a friend. I decided to try it out on my elbows because they have always been dry and ashy. After using this product I instantly noticed a difference! They are so silky and smooth and as a bonus the product smells great as well.

January 03, 2020

Its a good moisturizer

I really like Lush products, and their Charity Pot is no exception. I will say it is a little greasy, but it leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth. I usually buy the smaller pots and keep them in my purse. I love that all the proceeds of this product go to charity and will continue to buy this when I visit their stores.

August 01, 2019

A decent lotion for a good cause.

While I am not over-the-moon in love with this product, I also wouldn't hesitate to slather some on if I saw it in my mom's bathroom (which I often do). The lotion is a tad heavy and greasy feeling for my taste, although to its credit it does 'soak in' to the skin pretty quickly. I am a huge LUSH supporter and consumer. This is probably my 6th or 7th favourite of their body/hand lotions. The smell is decent. I wouldn't spend $30 on a big pot of it for myself, but I'd use it if I was given it for a gift.

April 02, 2019

Awesome product!

Gotta love Lush with the amazing products they come up with! Especially Charity Pot, my boyfriend and I have been using this for quite a long time.
    Has a very soft and creamy texture, soaks right in the skin!
    Denitley would reccomend this product

February 24, 2019

Smells super amazing

It has a lovely scent, and is nice to put on right away in the morning to wake up. Does a fair job at relieving dry skin. Would reccomend applying before bed and in the morning.

February 13, 2019

Charity Pot Body Lotion the gift that keeps on giving!

Charity Pot Body Lotion is a really nice lotion for hand and body. I really like the unique floral (ylang ylang rosewood oils, cocoa butter base) scent left once applied. Plus Lush is helping (with your purchase 100% of price) small grassroots organizations working in the areas of environmental conservation, animal welfare and human rights. Every home should have this in there possession. World Worthy product!

April 17, 2018
    Florida, United States

Not for everyone

I bought this when I went to my first LUSH store as a kind of impulse checkout-lane purchase. I loved the fact that they gave 100% of the profits (minus taxes) to charities, and that you can see which charities they sponsor by looking at the packaging of the lotion. It definitely smells like ylang ylang and rosewood oils, and that took some getting used to; I kind of regretted buying it at first because of the scent. I use it quite often now, because I love how soft the cocoa butter makes my skin. I also like that the lotion contains ingredients sourced from their Sustainable Lush Fund projects that support regenerative agriculture around the world! I personally continue to use this lotion today not only because they ethically source their ingredients, but also because the lotion tends to get a bit cold even in the pot, and it's almost refreshing to put it on since I live in Florida where it's basically always 80 degrees and up. I've had no problem with this lotion not being long-lasting, but I have pretty hydrated and smooth skin on my own, as I'm still young. If you're older, you might want to look into their exfoliators like Scrubee, their massage bars, or their bath oils.

March 27, 2018

soft touchable skin

I have been in a hunt to find more natural lotions and I recently came upon this one.
    It is a game changer!
    1) it has ingredients I can understand
    2) it is vegan, and the proceeds go to charity (win-win)
    3) a little bit goes a long way- and it smells lovely. it’s cocoa butter, shea butter with a hint of floral (rosewood oil)
    4) you don’t need to reapply every hour!!
    5) it’s a bit on the pricey side for the size of container, which is my only drawback.

will for sure be purchasing this again