• LUSH Coconut Deodorant Powder
  • LUSH Coconut Deodorant Powder

LUSH Coconut Deodorant Powder Reviews

Ranked #416 out of 537 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

May 11, 2015

I love thi sin the winter when I just want something to stop odor!!! Works super well

October 09, 2013

Yummy smelling multi-tasker - skins feels silky smooth. Doubles as a dry shampoo, in a pinch.

May 21, 2012

When I was making my mother a beauty gift basket for her birthday, I spotted a can of Coconut Deodorant Powder at the Lush store. I love the scent of coconut, and I purchased a can for my mom. Happily, my mother loved it; she says it kept her smelling fresh and clean. When I finally purchased my own can several months later, I had to concur that it is a useful product at hand.

Coconut Deodorant Powder is designed to eliminate odour from the body. I stress that it is not an anti-antiperspirant, and will not stop one from sweating. I see that some reviewers have complained about this aspect, but the can is clearly labeled as to its function. It does soak up a little wetness, but it will not keep one entirely dry.

I usually sprinkle a little powder under my arms. If I am wearing socks, I put a little powder in each sock to keep my feet smelling sweet. It also acts as a dry shampoo, for those days when you are running late, and need to clean the roots of your hair (this only works for blondes though, as brunettes will have a harder time with the white colour).

For application, I recommend buying a powder puff or a kabuki brush if one is applying the powder to the body. I use a small puff and just press onto wherever I desire. Applying by hand may get messy.

cosmeticproof has posted in the forum topic
    Eye masks

fgroh added a new review for
    GOSH Mineral Powder

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Gallery question

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Vos commentaires...

dperrault added a new review for
    Vachon Jos Louis Cakes