LUSH Fresh Farmacy Cleansing Bar Reviews

Ranked #821 out of 1050 in Facial Cleansers

Feel like you have the world’s most sensitive skin? Allow us to prescribe you a bar of Fresh Farmacy, our calamine-based cleansing bar. Fresh Farmacy contains chamomile extract to calm, rose and lavender to soothe dry patches and tea tree to clear up any blemishes. The name stems all the way back to the beginning of LUSH, when we held a competition to name the company. Although we (obviously) went with another option, we thought the name appropriate for our problem-solving cleanser.

April 21, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! So gentle, so calming and so delicate yet so effective! This helps takes the redness out of my cheeks, calm any nasty dry patches, reduce oiliness while being gentle enough for me to use everyday (which is saying a lot with my sensitive skin!) I recommend this for anyone searching for the perfect everyday cleanser.

April 03, 2017

I love everything about this product and highly recommend if you have problem skin. It can be a bit drying but it takes care of any imperfections. Great product. I love lush!

February 27, 2017

I have been using this product for approximately a year and a half. I have adult acne prone skin and I couldn't find anything to help that wasn't overly drying. I wanted to use something natural so I gave this a try. I LOVE it! It had cleared up most of my acne and keeps my skin soft! The only downside I have from this product is that it doesn't remove all of my make up with one wash. I just use my hands to lather and wash, I am sure a cloth would be better but I wish it removed it easier.

January 16, 2017

Love this cleanser!! I use it in the morning and still feel fresh at the end of the day. It really helps balancing my skin, especially in the summer, when it's really hot, my skin doesn't get as oily!

April 25, 2016

Amazing for sensitive skin. I have been struggling with acne and dry skin for years, and this is the first cleanser that I actually love. It is affordable considering how long it lasts, but the initial price can be daunting.

January 22, 2016

While I thought this cleanser would be lovely for my fair, slightly red skin I found it incredibly drying! I also was not fond of the smell.

May 11, 2015

I didn't like the scent and this was really drying on my scent. I liked the smell in store but once you use it, it kinda changes

July 07, 2014

This is probably my favorite facial cleanser ( and I have used a lot). I've worked in spas and have tried a plethora of high and low end products and I always come back to this stuff.

Number 1: It's a great price!
    Number 2: It works on so many different types of skin. I usually have super oily skin in the summer and a more combo skin in the winter. Works great during both seasons. It even did wonders when my skin became super dry and flaky during my last pregnancy.

It gets ride of makeup ( I don't wear too much), help even skin tone and rids your face of imperfections.

I LOVE MY FRESH FARMACY!!!

June 06, 2014

I have sensitive and reactive fair skin, so finding a cleanser that is both very gentle and calming but effective at cleaning the skin has been a challenge. I've tried so many different cleansers but most of them were either too strong and burned my skin or to mild and didn't cleanse well. Then I discovered LUSH Fresh Farmacy cleanser. It is a very mild cleanser that is perfect for sensitive skin because it contains calamine, which is a common treatment for chicken pox, skin irritation and big bites, so it works very well at calming down sensitive and reactive skin.

When I started using the cleanser about 4 months ago, I quickly noticed how my redness was calming down and how much more comfortable my skin was after cleansing. It has a mild scent and leaves skin feeling clean and soft. When my skin is feeling particularly sensitive, I leave the lather on my skin for a couple of minutes, kind of like a mask and it quickly calms down the sensitivity.

I recommend this cleanser for any skin type but especially for people with sensitive and reactive skin that is prone to redness and need something to quickly calm the redness and discomfort and still effectively cleanse the skin.

April 03, 2012

I have been using this soap for just almost 2 months now and I love it. I went into Lush with the intention of picking up some moisturizer and a few other things and ended up leaving with a bit more than I expected. This was one of the unexpected...it works great. I tend to break out fairly frequently and my skin runs from dry to oily. Also, when using other cleansing products my face would sometimes feel tight or a bit sore. I have had neither of these issues while using the Fresh Farmacy. I totally recommend it!!!