LUSH Godiva Solid Shampoo Reviews
#1163 in Shampoo

Named after a certain naked protestor, Godiva gets to work sending a message to your hair. Our vegan, 2 in 1 shampoo bar conditions your hair follicles with moisturizing nut oils and Shea butter to care for dry, processed locks and leave you with glossy, shiny, and softened tresses. Long used as a tonic for the hair and scalp, jasmine also perfumes your locks with an ultra-sexy fragrance with serious staying power.

October 14, 2019

Hated this bar at first, but ended up loving it!

I honestly despised this bar at first. I hated the smell, the way my hair felt after using it.. I ended up using it up because I didn't want to waste my money and I'm glad I did. It has turned out to be one of my absolute favourite Shampoos I've ever used. My hair is normally thick, fault coarse and frizzy, but this bar works well with my hair. It's never been this soft, shiny or healthy looking/feeling. Frizz isn't a huge issue for me anymore, which I appreciate and my ends feel soft. I still haven't used the entire bar up, but it's been about 3 months since I bought it and I think I can still squeeze another month from it, so the longevity of this product is pretty good. I wash my hair about every second day and it's about an inch or two past my shoulders. The key is After you're done, make sure that you put it in a dry spot until its next use. Would 1000% recommend this to others.

Updated On: October 14, 2019

I still hate the smell, but I don't really smell it anymore. I guess I've gotten used to it. It's worth putting up with the scent for the results.

October 02, 2019

Love this product!

I’ve tried almost all of lushes shampoo bars and this one is by fair my favourite. I have long hair and it gets quite dry, this product works awesome!

February 11, 2016

My first solid shampoo and I love it!!! The smell is amazing and my hair so soft and shiny!! I have been using it for almost 3 months and still have half of it left, so even if it's a little expensive at first, it lasts longer than my old shampoo bottle! This is my new shampoo love!!

January 15, 2016

The bar shampoo I have ever tried. The smell is incredible and you don't even need a conditioner with this one. Try it, you won't be disappointed. Perfect for traveling.

May 11, 2015

Love this solid shampoo!!! One of my favourites of the different kinds they make.

April 11, 2013

This is the first LUSH solid shampoo I ever used - it was a surprise from my fiancee. It left my hair so smooth and shiny, even after the first use! It also lasted almost 3 months and I wash my hair everyday! One of the best shampoos I have ever used in my left!

August 15, 2011

I was a little skeptical at fist trying something different thats not in a bottle...I wasn't a fan of the shampoo/conditionner combo but i must say i was wrong!!! I don't use it everyday but for those day that you are in a rush its very good...i wash my hair everyday and i know its not good for my scalp and hair but at least when i used this i use way less shampoo and conditioner...The smell is dreamy...It's a little pricy but goes a long way

February 11, 2011

I was very skeptical about any solid shampoo because my hair isn't in the greatest condition. Once I picked this up in the shop, I knew I had to have it. The scent is just gorgeous, a very sensual jasmine that just seems to make me happy! The first time I used it I thought I had just wasted almost $10 on a fantastic smelling chunk of soap that did nothing, my hair felt tangled and just not pleasant. However, after towel drying and giving it a brush through I was hooked for life. My usually frizzy/curly blonde hair had turned into smooth, ridiculously soft and semi straightened strands of silk, and talk about shiny! It looked like it brought out my natural highlights!! I cannot recommend this enough. You'll probably have your doubts the first time you do use it, but you won't be disappointed.

June 13, 2010

Shockingly, this solid shampoo works up an amazing lather. I never expected for it to be "soapier" than my liquid shampoos. The scent is beautiful, which remains on your hair for quite a while and the shampoo itself lasts for a pretty decent time period. From now on, I'll be sticking with the all natural solid shampoos by LUSH.