LUSH Godmother Bath Bar Reviews
Ranked #139 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

May 11, 2015

Best product ever!!! I absolutely love the scent of this product, I'm on my second one!

February 27, 2013

Ok, I LOVE the smell of this soap! Soooooooooooo good!! It lathers up nicely, smells fantastic and rinses clean. It can be pricey but the smell alone is worth it!!

April 28, 2012

The Lush God Mother Bath Bar is wonderfully scented it has a sweet candy fragrance that I just love. You can buy the bar in any size and cut it to the size you wanna bath with. I highly recommend buying a big piece because you will want to use it all the time. The god mother bath bar pairs with all the snow fairy bath products enjoyed at Christmas time. I highly recommend those products as well and buy lots as its only sold at Christmas time. The great thing about the god mother bath bar is its available all year with the same scent as the snow fairy products. So if you wanna bath in a sweet yummy candy scent take my word for it and give these products a try. You won't be disappointed. *Lush cosmetics is made with all natural ingredients and is all handmade they don't test any of the products on animals and with very little packaging it's enviro friendly*