LUSH I Love Juicy Shampoo

LUSH I Love Juicy Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #728 out of 1072 in Shampoo

March 31, 2017

This is my FAVOURITE shampoo to reach for when I'm looking for a deep squeaky clean for my hair. I use this about once a week and every time I go to the pool to help remove any build-up and chlorine from my hair. It does such a fantastic job and smells amazing. The sudsiness is just perfect and a little goes a long way, so one bottle will last you for ages. It's a bit expensive which is annoying but it does the job it's supposed to do so I'm happy!

March 27, 2017

This is the best shampoo I have ever used. For starters, you cannot beat the scent. Smells so tropical and fruity. I love how it tames my frizz and my hair dries much easier and nicer than usual. I cant get enough of this shampoo! I have had the bottle since January and still have about a quarter left. A little goes a LONG way!

March 21, 2017

This is hands down the best shampoo that I have used for controlling oil. I have very fine hair - but a lot of it! I can barely make it through the day before I start to worry about oil. With this shampoo, I get an additional 48+ hours of oil free hair.

Oil control aside, I Love Juicy smells FANTASTIC, and the scent actually lingers in your hair which I love. The largest bottle is close to $30 but trust me on this one... it is worth every penny.

March 02, 2017

I Love Juicy is a pretty good shampoo. It's all natural and smells very citrusy and clean which I love. For my hair it's more of a deep cleaning shampoo, not one I could use every day. It does make my hair feel really dry and frizzy but with a good conditioner that can be tamed.

January 07, 2017

This shampoo smells amazing. I love that you just need a small amount and it gets out all the grease and product from my hair. Perfect for summer time.

July 04, 2016

This shampoo has gotten me through my greasiest times! It is great for anyone experiencing excess oiliness and needs some relief. It also has an amazing scent. The only downside would be the price and the fact that LUSH never has sales.

May 05, 2016

I love this shampoo! i've been using it for almost a year now, and it is still working just as well! I have oily hair, and usually have the habit of washing it every day, but after using this, my hair is still okay and not oily after 2 days!

March 22, 2016

I love all shampoos from Lush. This is a great stripping shampoo, it leaves your hair squeaky clean. Like Cynthia Sylvia Stout, I love Juicy also does wonders for my hair, even my boyfriend loves this one too!

It makes my hair very soft & light. Shiny but not overly shiny! It also smells absolutely spectacular!!

* I have longer, curly-wavy sometimes frizzy hair that does tangle easy, thin, but a lot of it! *

May 11, 2015

I love this so much that I'm on my second largest sized bottle!!!

July 17, 2014

Love love love love the smell of this. It reminds me of Juicy Fruit gum (maybe that's where they got the name from). It makes my hair soft and less tangles. Would repurchase this.