LUSH Rock Star Soap Reviews

Ranked #130 out of 172 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

There’s nothing hard rock or heavy metal about this soap. We’re serious about soap, but not too serious not to love our pink sudser. It’s unabashedly a best-selling pop hit that everyone, boys and girls, can’t wait to get their hands on. While you may object otherwise, once you try our pink, vanilla-scented cream soap you’ll be singing a different tune. Scented with real vanilla (the gorgeous stuff that comes from pods, not labs), and decorated with soap stars embedded inside you’ll want to give Rock Star a regular rotation in the soap dish.

March 14, 2016

This is the BEST smelling soap on the planet!! It also cleans well and leaves your skin smooth and soft. I would recommend cutting the bar into smaller pieces so it doesn't "melt" away on you, as it is pricey.

May 11, 2015

I Love this soap!!! It doesn't dry out my hands or body.

February 24, 2015

The store that I go to in Edmonton sells this soap by the circle to a certain someone very famous.
    Either way, it smells fantastic and does what a soap needs to do!

February 27, 2013

This is such a fun, girly, yummy smelling soap!! It lathers nicely, rinses clean and smells great!

October 23, 2012

I am a big fan of most LUSH items, even though some are overpriced.

I really like the scent of this soap, it is very girly and a sweet candy-type scent, however, it leave my skin really dry afterwards, so I need to moisturize. However, this happens to me with most soaps, except maybe Dove.

I do get this soap once in awhile, so if it comes in a boxed set from LUSH I definitely keep it. It is one of their most popular items, especially around the holidays.

January 07, 2012

I love this soap and it's one of my faves. However, I have to give it a poor rating on price. As they price it by weight, it's hard to describe. But compared to the size of a small bar of Dove soap this would cost you about $10. The scent is addictive, seriously. It tends to stay on your skin for quite a bit, and it makes that bathroom smell amazing. However, factor in that it seems to be melting in your handsas you use it in the shower, and it starts to feel like your pennies are slipping down the drain. I love it but unfortunately I can't justify spending $20 a month on bar soap. Not going to happen. I did pick up some in their after Christmas sale. If you are a big spender and can afford I suggest you buy a big brick of it and stash it outside of the shower to avoid full on melting. When comes to buying expensive soaps I stick with French milled ones that last longer or the Body Shop's which don't have the melt factor. But no other product has Rock Star's unbelievable scent. Try it once just for that.

September 13, 2011

smells great and leaves the skin feeling soft and squeaky clean :)

January 06, 2007

This is one of my favourite Lush soaps that they make. It's pink and smells like Lush's Creamy Candy Bath. A great starter soap for anyone who is new to Lush. I bought this in the Sweetie Soap Stack, along with Honey I Washed The Kids and I Should Coco soaps, which was, to me, a really good buy, considering I've been a Lush-whore ever since. Rock star got me hooked on everything Lush.