4.2/5
17 reviews
LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner Reviews
Ranked #548 in Body Lotions & Creams

    Reviews and Ratings

    95% OF CHICKS DIG IT

    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 16, 2017

    GOOD Hydratation

    Sérieusement, c'est un must have dans votre salle de bain.
    Si vous êtes comme moi et que devoir vous crémer après vous être lavée.... meeh pas une fan. J'oublie toujours et je finis par avoir des jambes de crocodile l'hiver.
    Lush a sauvé ma vie (ok plus d,une fois).
    Ce petit pot vous dure un mois si vous décidez de l'utiliser tous les jours comme moi > il coûte 20$.

    Le principe est simple. Vous vous crémez ds la douche !!!!!! donc après vous êtes lavez, vous appliquez la crème, attendez peut être une minute pour la faire pénétrer et après on rince !
    Ensuite on sort de la douche et voilà ! Propre et crémer et tout :)

    Et en plus, si comme moi vous avez une peau sensible sujette à l'eczema, vous n'avez pas à craindre ce produit. Je l'ai testé pour vous haha. Lush fait ses propres huiles essentielles et aucun agent de conservation. De tous leurs produits que j'ai essayé (et je les ai pas mal tous testés) j'ai seulement réagi au bombe MOUSSANTE (pas aux régulières)

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    1.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    March 25, 2017

    I was not happy with this product at all. I used it as they told me to, after showering rubbed it on and rinsed it out, but instead of moisturizing, it left a weird tacky film on my legs and ithe was almost sticky. I don't mind the smell but for the money, I'd rather just buy an after shower moisturizer.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 29, 2016

    Heaven in a jar! The smell is incredible - like a rose garden. It softens and smooths dry skin and the scent lingers long after your shower. This is my absolute favourite LUSH product.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.2/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 06, 2016

    It smell soooo good! I like when my moisturizer smell a lot, so I don't have to put perfume, and this one is great for this! It also does a great job on hydratation, leaves my skin very soft.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 07, 2016

    This works pretty goo and mad my skin nice and smooth. However the price is a little crazy for me.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 07, 2016

    I've love it ,but when I'd buy it , they had the little jar,this one is too big for me but,I think it worth it ! It smell so good

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.2/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    November 03, 2015

    Got a sample from Lush. Good combo with turkish delight shower smoothie. Really helps dry skin.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 11, 2015

    I love this body lotion!!! It's not greasy and really makes a huge difference with my dry skin.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 26, 2015

    I tried this while shopping, all I could thing of was how great my hands feel. Came back to buy it the next day!
    I wash my hands a lot a work, so they tend to be very dry, so I use this at night and they look great next day.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 23, 2015

    Ro's Argan Body conditioner, how do I love thee.. let me count the ways! Ever since I took a whiff of this product I fell head over heals. It is a in shower conditioner so you're moisturising in the shower, quick rinse and towel off and you're ready to go. No need for additional lotion afterwards. This is not heavy duty enough for me in the winter months but I enjoy it the rest of the seasons in the year. The lovely rose scent lingers and I cannot help but smell myself every chance I get when I use this product. The only down side to this one is the price tag, if you can get over the initial shock of the price, I say go for it! The pot really does last a long time and it's nice to treat yourself to something fabulous every once in a while

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.