LUSH Silky Underwear Dusting powder Reviews

Ranked #302 out of 387 in Powder

3.2/5

June 13, 2017

I love the smell of this!

I love Lush but find them generally over-priced and have been disappointed by some of their products in the past. I appreciate that they do their best to use natural products and I like their stickers that show who mixed your product.

I love the smell of this dusting powder and will be using it this summer for those super hot days. I wish Lush worked harder at making their products more affordable and I would also love if they came out with sampler packs, as it is disappointing to spend $15-$20 on a product only to have it not work for you.

I would recommend going to a Lush store and trying this out first to see if you like it, this fragrance isn't for everyone, but I love it!

June 06, 2017

J'ai acheté ce produit l'été dernier dans l'espoir de régler mon problème de «boob sweat» et je dois dire que j'en suis satisfaite. Cela m'aide énormément. L'odeur est légère et agréable.
    Par contre, il doit surement exister d'autres options moins chère, mais j'aime beaucoup les produits LUSH

June 01, 2017

I really like this dusting powder. The scent is beautiful, and it works to keep skin soft and dry. I prefer the older containers it came in to the plastic bottle, but I still buy it and put it in my own container. It is pricier than a lot of other options, but I like that it doesn't have a strong smell like the stuff my grandmother would use, and it doesn't have the smell of baby powder. I like that LUSH is a more natural product than many of the others on the market.

April 28, 2017

Lushes Silky Underwear dusting powers is great. I use it for so many things. It comes in handy as a dry hair shampoo. Its perfect for getting rid of any wetness, from sweating. Great under the boobs makes them dry and fresh. Perfect for after a workout...

January 03, 2017

The fragrance is light and lovely. I use it any time of year and the fragrance and silky feeling linger all day. All it takes is a sprinkle it on the chest and tummy ;O)

1.7/5

September 13, 2016

I'm a bigger gal and a victim of chub rub in the summer. I searched out something that could help me out, especially since I was visiting family in Texas in the dead of summer. Unfortunately this did not hold up. It's a glorified baby powder, but with a better smell. Don't waste your time with this one.

February 20, 2016

I just got this last week. Basically anywhere you use a powder you can use this! I love how soft it makes my skin feel because of the Shea butter. My best friend was the one that got me into this and I am never going back to baby powder!

January 20, 2016

I thought I would try this product instead of using baby powder . I will not be going back to baby powder as this product works better .

January 20, 2016

I am quite a skinny person with dry skin, so I never considered using dusting powders, until I discovered Lush and gained some weight. Since getting to the normal weight, my thighs started rubbing at each other in the summer, when it's too hot and I sweat. I got this powder just for that issue alone - I rub it into any part of my body that gets wet and rubs, and it stays nice and dry all day. The smell is not too heavy, too, which I always appreciate. And the bottle will last me forever!

July 28, 2015

This is a summertime splurge product for me. This is probably TMI but I am...gifted in the chest area which can cause some not so comfortable situations underneath when it's super hot out. This prevents that from happening at all. My skin stays so soft and so dry and there's zero irritation. I love the Silky Underwear scent from Lush so it's a bonus to smell so good all day. The price could be lower, in my opinion, because it's not a big bottle anymore at all, but the quality and effectiveness makes it worth it.