3.6/5
LUSH The Olive Branch Shower Gel Reviews
#928 in Bath & Body

November 17, 2017

An Olive Branch for Dry Skin

I bought this gel in a gift pack to try out and have fallen in love! It's moisturizing, and has a really fresh scent (although it is a pretty strong scent so that may deter some people). I was really upset when I realized Lush has parabens in some of their products (my bad for not checking...), but this one is paraben free which is great!

May 30, 2017

I found this shower gel more liquidly than the other I purchased (The Comforter). It works well in leaving my skin soft and moisturizer . The scent is light and not too strong.

March 04, 2017

This shower gel is amazing for morning showers or baths, when you need to wake up your brain. Citrus scent that evokes happy feelings. Leaves skin feeling so soft and moisturized.

February 08, 2017

I always have a bottle of this in my shower. The smell is so amazing. On me it's almost a clean yet warm musky fresh scent. Almost how skin should always smell. It's loaded with olive oil so it's incredibly softening, soothing and moisturizing. I love using this in the summer because the smell lingers but stays close to your skin. It's heaven in a bottle and worth every penny. Incredible scent.

2.8/5

January 30, 2016

I found this shower gel more liquid-like than like a shower gel. As well the shower gel had an overpowering musky scent that reminded me of something smoky.

May 02, 2012

The Olive Branch Shower Gel gives a nice thick lather with a long lingering scent; a warm citrusy and musky scent. It softens and hydrates the skin for a nice glow. I was quite disappointed by how watery the gel was. It was more like a serum consistency than a gel. Bottom line: I would not repurchase this product because the product appears watered down.

May 31, 2009

Looking for something that isn't fruity or super floral for a change of pace? The Olive Branch is just that. Olive oil (for soft skin), vine leaves, sea salt and mandarin orange juices; great for guys or girls. Normally, I lean more towards a stronger fruity scent, but this is a nice change of pace.

Vegan product