LUSH Turkish Delight Shower Smoothie Reviews

Ranked #605 out of 1156 in Bath & Body

May 29, 2017

My most favorite Lush product on the planet.

If you want touchably soft, moisturized, rose scented skin when you leave the shower, grab a pot of this!

A little scoop is enough to smooth all over your body and leave you feeling heavenly when you rinse off.

You can also put it on before jumping in a bath for some added softness!

December 13, 2016

This is one of my favourite LUSH products. You don't need to used a lot for it to be effective and it smells amazing. It moisturized my skin and left it feeling soft, even in the dry winter.

November 03, 2015

Got a sample from Lush. Wasn't a fan of the smell. Product is smooth. Made skin soft.

May 15, 2015

The cost was a bit pricey, but there's quite a lot in the tub, and you only need a small amount each time. It has a wonderful rose scent, that lingers long after the shower. My favorite thing to do is use it when I shower after work, and the rose scent helps me relax and fall asleep. I only gave it a 4/5 for effectiveness, because it's not as moisturizing as I would have anticipated, it's more of a rose-soap/body wash.

1.5/5

June 23, 2014

this shower smoothie claims to be so hydrating and to have such a heavenly smell. For me, both were a flop.
    First, its texture does seem really smooth and hydrating but once its rinced off, poof! no more hydration on your skin. The rose smell is also a lie. at first it did seem tosmell good but once in the shower, it came off smelling like the citronnella bug spary (turn-off).

at 34$, this product is a big rip off for me. I am very surprised since I am normally a huge fan of Lush products.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel