LUSH Whoosh Shower Jelly Reviews

Ranked #458 out of 663 in Body Wash

May 15, 2017

I love this so much! It lathers nicely, smells fresh and clean, and leaves my skin feeling soft. The best part is it's easy to pack for travel, just put a small piece in a jar or container and it won't leak like a liquid body wash. I recommend buying the smaller tub so as not to waste any - because it expires faster than other products. The fresh ingredients give it a shorter shelf life.

September 16, 2016

I bought this one on a whim as it looked pretty cool. The smell is amazing! It is definitely a little difficult as the pieces break off easily. I know i was told you can put it in the freezer to keep it all together and then use it but I didn't want to do that for every shower. I still love this one though!

August 16, 2016

Best body wash I've ever used. It cleans really well and helps with my acne. I know people have had troubles with getting it to suds up. I put a small piece in my hand and run my loofah against it and it works great.

July 30, 2016

I love love love the scent of this! The concept of shower jellies is so fun and it really is like you're holding Jell-o. I find that rubbing the whole thing against you doesn't lather up too well, so I like breaking it into smaller chunks and then crushing it into a bath loofah. BUT because the shower jelly is so slippery and wiggly, it's a bit of a pain to keep it in the loofah without bits and pieces sliding and falling everywhere. I'm glad I tried this and I do like it, but I much prefer traditional body washes. I probably won't buy again.

March 02, 2016

The whoosh jelly is super citrusy, the smell is great and energizing. I love this jelly the smell put some shine in my day. During summer, I put in the freezer for a cool sensation it left you skin fresh clean and soft with a sunny smell :) I love it

October 13, 2015

Shower Jelly's are great for the summer months - store the jelly in the fridge and it offers a nice cool effect! I love the smell of the jelly's they are so much fun - makes me feel like a kid again!

May 17, 2015

This has a super minty/herbal scent that really wakes you up in the morning. A little bit goes a long way in a shower pouf so don't take more than you need or else chunks will go down the drain. My skin always feels so soft but clean after I use this shower jelly. I've had a jar since Christmas and still have quite a bit left in the container.

March 06, 2015

This smell really is great for waking up you senses. It has a citrusy scent that is good for both men and woman. Love lathering up this up in the morning. The only issue is that the jelly make its hard to hold and falls apart and falls out of your hand and lose some of the product.

January 26, 2015

The grape smell is awesome! I normally can't stand that "fake grape" Scent, but this stuff is different!
    My fiance bought this for me, and it was more money than I would normally spend on a shower jelly product, but I'm loving it, and making it last as long as I can!

March 14, 2013

I have mixed reviews on this product. My daughter loved playing with it in the store and I think the concept is great. But when she used it in the bathtub she broke out in a red rash all over her skin.