Luvs Baby Diapers Reviews

Luvs baby diapers help stop leaks for less than the pricier brands. For great leak protection, it's time for Luvs! Bear Hug Stretch premium elastic sides stretch to fit.

2.0/5

May 03, 2017

Most certainly NOT my first choice of diaper. They are really cheap, so there's that, but that's about it. They're papery and thin; not a problem for a pee-pee diaper, buy with poopie diapers, they just don't hold up. I could LITERALLY see the poop through the diaper; it turned from purple to a golden-vrown colour on the outside, thanks to the poop seeping through. Almost like grease on a bag. After using Pampers and Huggies, my mother-in-law bought these for us once and then never again. The first time we ever had a leak was with these, right out of the side, soaking through. Spend the extra money for a better brand, trust me.

April 15, 2017

This was the only brand of diapers that didn't break out omg daughter's behind. I am clueless as to why. Huggies and others always seemed to leak but never had that issue with these. Cute designs was pleasing to her and the protection was happy to this mom.

March 01, 2017

We have used Luvs Diapers with all 3 of our children, and are currently buying them every two weeks! We think it is a good value, we buy a Package of Size 5, with 66 Diapers in it for about $17 at Walmart. The diapers are white, with green and purple accents and have a cute monkey on each of them! They feel thin, and don't look too bulky. The adhesives stick well, and I haven't had any issues with them not sticking. These diapers are absorbent and seem to be comfortable for my children. They don't leak unless its too long a time between changes, or an unknown nighttime mess. They work as well as other more expensive brands we've tried, and notice the only difference are the well known and loved themes, and thick quilting. We recommend Luvs to all new, and expecting parents!

September 19, 2016

Luvs diapers are a good cost savings alternative to Huggies and Pampers. You really can save $150 a year like the commercial says when buying Luvs. The only issue is that when they get full they tend to expand and leakage occurs. I did not have this issue with Huggies or Pampers but I mostly only have this issue overnight because my daughter rarely has the same diaper on for that long. lol. It's never leaked enough to wet the sheet just her onsie.

September 07, 2016

This brand is the only diaper that my little one doesn't blow out of. She can even wear it all night without a issue. It even has a money back guarantee if you decide you don't like them.

August 28, 2016

Bought these a few times for my son but wouldn't buy them again. They're inexpensive but the quality is also cheap. He would leak through the material of the diaper after peeing only one or 2 times. Also I hate that they were scented, it would give him a rash and it smelled horrible. Other moms I know swear by them but I'll stick to the more expensive brand.

March 15, 2016

I started using these with my last baby and have found them to be wonderful. They stay on without any issues. I have had no issues with them leaking and I have kids who drink like crazy and pee all the time. These are amazing and I would use them all the time if I could afford to get them every time.

February 08, 2016

I absolutely love these diapers. I received them as a shower gift but now I can't find them anywhere. They fit my baby so well and absorbed good so there never were any leaks.

February 05, 2016

I use these for my son. They Hold so much without leakage. These are great!!!!!

January 04, 2016

These diapers are amazing.. And for the price you cannot go wrong. Very absorbent, don't leak and no sagging! Excellent quality.. Highly recommend!