Lysol Advanced Disinfecting Wipes Reviews

March 15, 2021

Disinfects well

I buy this regularly and use it to wipe all daily used areas in and around my house. Made me feel so much safer during covid. Cleans surfaces pretty well and smells good too. It is a wonderful product to ensure surfaces are being sanitized.

December 14, 2020

Does the Job!

I always stock up on these disinfecting wipes especially due to COVID. It can easily be used on multiple surfaces.There's a lot of wipes in the container.

December 11, 2020

Quick and satisfying clean!

I buy these from Costco in bulk. They last me a long time. I love that you just pull these wipes out of of the jar then I disinfect my kitchen counter tops, my door knobs, specially use it for toilet seats! +Pro tip : keep the container if you have a Cricut, use it as collector for you weeding scraps ;)

December 06, 2020

I love it!

I always use these wipes for everything, From cleaning the kitchen platform to cleaning my bathroom top or seat. It smells great and so fresh. It is super easy to use with great packaging. You just use and throw. Super convinient!

December 06, 2020
    Florida, United States

Amazing

love these they help clean surfaces and get all the grime and stuff of hard surfaces i would recommend this to everyone. even schools and churches. we have to keep our kids and families safe during this time

November 29, 2020

Easy clean up

I always keep these in the bathroom for quick cleaning. They’re convenient and you can just toss them when done. I trust this brand for germ killing effectiveness. Just wish the cloths came out easier in the first opening or when they run out. It would also be nice to get refills for the tubs to be more environmentally friendly

November 22, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great for everything!

I use these to clean everything! From the kitchen counter to the toilet seat! These things are great. They smell nice and are very effective for cleaning and disinfecting!

November 10, 2020

I would definitely buy again!

These wipes are amazing! I use them in my kitchen and bathroom daily. Works great on my glass top stove. I even have my husband using them on light switches, door handles etc.

November 05, 2020

Superman of 2020

A staple in the household, this is something we use indoors and outdoors. From the home, to the office, to the car, to the shared spaces. Our family relies on these to keep the bacteria and virus away from us.

November 03, 2020

This is my go to for everything. At home it’s great for a quick clean of surfaces. Great for quickly disinfecting groceries, door handles and light fixtures. It’s also great on the go take keep in the car for disinfecting product and hands before eating!