Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

July 11, 2018

Convenient

These are so convenient. I have them everywhere even on the deck for summer clean up. Great for the car. Kitchen and bathroom
    Fragrance is ok packaging is very convenient

July 09, 2018

Lysol Wipes Vs. My St. Bernard

I have been an avid fan of Lysol Wipes for a very long time not only because of it's ability to clean and sanitize virtually all messes created by my family, but also those of my pets. I have a St. Bernard and that should say it all about why I choose Lysol Wipes. I am faced with slobber on walls, floors, and appliances. Cleaning up after a St. Bernard is no easy feat, but Lysol makes my job easy. I love Lysol Wipes! I would definitely recommend to all of my family and friends and to those seeking a versatile cleaning product. It is great value and can be easily sourced. #LysolWipesWins #LysolWipesClean

July 08, 2018

Good product

We use these wipes daily at our house. They clean the countertops and help with germs. I tend not to buy them unless they are on sale as you can get similar no name ones cheaper.

July 06, 2018

Frequently used!

Lysol wipes are a daily thing at our house to keep it germ free. We love these because they are convenient, and smell great too! We will continue to purchase these.

July 06, 2018

Uno de los mejores

Cada 2 semanas compro estas toallas desinfectantes , me encanta el olor y siempre quitan cualquier residuo y me encanta ese olor de limpieza que deja , sin duda alguna es un producto que siempre compro y que me gusta.

July 05, 2018

Clean freak

I have four children and I am obsessed with Lysol wipes and the ones I have now I'm pretty sure is a new scent and they smell amazing I love them these wipes are great for everyday spills and easy clean ups definitely would recommend them if you have lots of kids

Perfect for Hairspray Residue

Not only do I keep these under kitchen counter, but I keep some in my bathroom too! I find my bathroom counter gets sticky from hairspray residue and a lysol wipe takes that away instantly!

The best wipes.

These are my go-to cleaning and disinfecting wipes that I always have around home. I use them in the bathroom and kitchen routinely. I feel the most confident about the effectiveness of these wipes and the smell is nice as well.

Lysol

Use them all the time. These are perfect for cleaning almost everything. I use them to clean and disinfect surfaces, table, feeding chair, chair, television, almost all appliances. I also clean my kids toys with these. It cleans and disinfect at same time. I find them safe and they pick dirt very effectively. They are moist and mTeriL is very good and also leaves very pleasant smell after cleaning .

July 03, 2018

Love the product and the clean smell

Works well, love the smell of the wipes!
    Cleans up the mess really well, easy to use and very convenient. Would definitely recommend this product for cleaning and disinfecting.