Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

August 10, 2018

Absolutely loved these wipes!!

These wipes are amazing. I normally stick to the regular bathroom or kitchen wipes but was looking to change it up. I bought these wipes in hopes it would make my bathroom smell nicely clean and sanitized. Totally did the job!

Effective!

Lysol disinfect wipes are my go to cleaning product. I use them to disinfect the bathroom. Great for a counters,door knobs, toilet seat/handle etc. They don’t smell overwhelming, they leave a nice clean citrus scent. Walking into the bathroom after using these you know it was freshly cleaned!

My go-to cleaning wipe

Lysol beans wipes are my go-to for cleaning and disinfecting. The citrus scent is my favorite variety because it leaves my home spelling clean without a disinfectant-overload smell. There are usually great coupons available in my local paper or on my local store app. I appreciate the larger multi-packs being available so that I can buy more than one package at a discount.

Bye Bye Germs

We stopped using a lot of cleaners with harsh chemicals for our family and started purchasing Lysol disinfecting wipes cause we always purchased Lysol Disinfect spray cause it’s a brand we trust. We use it more to clean our kitchen counters, sinks, toilet seats, door handles you name it we use Lysol Wikipedia to clean it. There is never any left over residue and the only thing you smell is something sweet, citrus! No more complaining about stinky smells like bleach and other alternatives. I will continue to use and purchase Lysol Disinfectant wise cause it does a great job and kills germs.

great wipes

So, we use a LOT of lysol wipes in our house. Like.. a LOT! It's our go to brand for cleaning wipes. I notice how clean it gets bathrooms and kitchens. It's an amazing brand and they make amazing wipes.

August 09, 2018

The only product I used in my classroom

I’m a teacher and I love to keep my classroom clean as best I can to keep both my students as well as myself healthy. I love these wipes because they are easy to store, easy to use and leave a fresh scent! The container keeps them nice and wet when I’m not using them.
    As a bonus, my students even love to help clean the desks with these when I pull them out!

Love them!

Having kids, these wipes come in handy almost daily, especially when school starts. They clean very well, get rid of nasty germs that cause sickness and smell great in the process of wiping something.

Un must!

J’adore ce produit! Il me permet de désinfecter rapidement et surtout n’importe où! J’en ai toujours dans mes portières d’auto, le format est parfait! De plus, l’odeur de ce produit est agréable.

Best cleaning wipes

I enjoy cleaning my house and these wipes come very handy. I used them to clean my counter tops, dusting my house, washroom and much more. I keep a box in my car to give it a good wipe down once a week as well. Love the citrus smell and how it makes it smell so fresh

My Got to Wipes

I use these every where, from the kitchen to the bathroom - different ones mind you! I love the clean crisp smell they leave behind. Most surfaces they don't leave a film. They are my go to disinfected when my kids are sick. Every surface then gets a wipe with these cloth!