Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

Massachusetts, United States

Great to have

These Lysol disinfecting wipes are always good to have on hand. It's always great to wipe down the house with these, especially with 2 active kids and their friends coming in and out. Always stay stocked with these! Plus the citrus smell is so fresh.

Utah, United States

I would totally buy this again

I always leave a container in all the bathrooms and in the kitchen. It is great for cleanups and it disinfects at the same time. So yes, I will buy it again and again!

Florida, United States

Good product

I love the lemon scent. I do purchase these often. It's even better when on sale.
    I keep these in my kitchen and that way I have a wipe ready when needed. The kitchen smells good and it is sanitized.

Fresh clean scent

These lysol wipes are perfect for any kind of cleaning. Want to freshen up your bathroom, grsp a wipe and away you go. Leaves a fresh lemon scent and disposable wipes.

California, United States

Clean clean clean

Mom of three stinkers! I could not survive their mess with out this from bathroom kitchen to even out and about my number 1 trusted brand I couldn’t be more safe it kills 99.99 % germs plus it smell great my kids all use it daily clean their desk at school as I use it daily to wipe down all surfaces in my household

August 13, 2018

Must have item for kitchen and bath!

These Lysol wipes are a must have! I keep a container in both my kitchen and bath and use daily to wipe my counters, appliances and bathroom items. They smell so clean and fresh. They are so easy to take out and store in the plastic containers. Must have item!

August 13, 2018

I would buy this every time I run out!

this stuff is amazing with a family of four and all the germs this stuff is a life saver we clean everything from bathroom-toys with these wipes and the amazing smell leaves my house smelling fresh

Washington, United States

A must have!

Disinfecting wipes are a must have. Good for quick clean ups, disinfecting toys, wiping floors and counters. Before I got a washing machine I had to go to the laundromat so I would take some of these with me and wipe down the counter and everything where I was going to fold my clothes. Like I said, a must have!! As a mom it gives you peace of mind when cleaning an area for your children.

August 10, 2018

Absolutely loved these wipes!!

These wipes are amazing. I normally stick to the regular bathroom or kitchen wipes but was looking to change it up. I bought these wipes in hopes it would make my bathroom smell nicely clean and sanitized. Totally did the job!

August 09, 2018
    Florida, United States

Effective!

Lysol disinfect wipes are my go to cleaning product. I use them to disinfect the bathroom. Great for a counters,door knobs, toilet seat/handle etc. They don’t smell overwhelming, they leave a nice clean citrus scent. Walking into the bathroom after using these you know it was freshly cleaned!