Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

February 20, 2019

À bas les bactéries !!

Super produit pour tuer les bactéries dans la maison. Malgré les rhumes et les gastros la famille s'en sort bien après avoir désinfecter derrière la personne malade. Pas super pour la planète par contre, mais protection assuré contre les germes et autres.

Cleans and Convienient

Cleans well. Easy to use. Smells wonderful. Nice packaging. Good for traveling. Wipes nice. Convienient all in one kind of product. Always will use. Recommend.

Look out germs

This is a must have in our house!!! Spills and germs🤒🤢😷don't stand a chance with these around for clean-up👍, and that lemon sent is an extra bonus🍋🍋🍋

Excellent

I love this product. I recommend it to everyone. If I can Lysol everything I would. I even carry some with me when I go shopping. My friends think i am nuts when i go out with lysol wipes. But please think about it. Everyone touches carriages etc.... they are not always clean. Even if they will tell you that the store disinfects them or certain things. But me I have put that to a test. So everyone GET LYSOL!!!

LOVE THIS PRODUCT

I absolutely love this product. I recommend it to anyone and everyone!!!!! I use it daily I always have my cupboards all stocked up with this product.

Game Changer!

I used to use dish clothes to wipe everything down, until I discovered these Lysol Wipes! I no longer have to worry about going back and forth to the sink to wash my cloth out when cleaning, I can just grab a wipe and the job's done in a fraction of the time. The wipes are strong and do not break apart, they clean surfaces effectively without leaving a residue. They provide a soft lemon scent, which is not too strong but enough to feel that the surface is clean. These have become a staple in my household!

Love it .

These wipes are awesome. I always have them on hand. I wipe down everything i could possibly wipe. Leaves a nice fresh smell in the air. Also great for taking stains out of a carpet

Cleaning gets easy!!!

I have been using this for a very long tine now and trust me i can not have a day without this wipes...its awesome frangrance keeps all my things so fresh and beautiful

February 18, 2019

Love this product

These are my go to cleaning wipes. I love them particularly for cleaning the kitchen counters and my daughter's high chair and toys, however I have found uses for them all over my house. They are so convenient and effective to use and smell great.
    In terms of cost, I can usually find them on sale at walmart or I will buy them in bulk at Costco. Either way, a great deal and in my opinion a must have.

February 18, 2019

DOES IT JOB!

I always like having wet wipes around me all the time.The disinfecting properties make them handy for wiping off counters and other surfaces that are exposed to everything on a daily basis. The clean and toss aspect may not be frugal, but it's fast and does a good job.
    I appreciate new scents to try out and this scent smells very fresh and pleasant. Suitable for nearly any room they might be used in. The heavy pine scents of days gone by still register "clean" to many of us, but I prefer scents that are both clean and pleasant. This one is both.