Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 19, 2019
    Mississippi, United States

Does its job

These wipes definitely get the job done and are very convenient to have around the house for small random jobs around the house. Just wish they didnt thin out for big messes!

September 19, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Smells amazing!

I’m a stay at home mom homeschooling 4 messy kids. Being able to disinfect and clean areas in one pass is something that saves me time. The convenience of grabbing one wipe, cleaning and tossing the used wipe and being left with a clean and disinfected area is awesome. I use them for cleaning my classroom desks, science kits, counting cubes, kitchen, bathroom, door knobs, remotes and just about anything my kids touch frequently. Knowing that I’m not only cleaning but also disinfecting in one wipe is the biggest plus! The wipes are nice and thick, very moist with product and one wipe does a long way. The citrus scent leaves my surfaces smelling nice and fresh. I love them!

Texas, United States

Works great... especially when in a rush

I enjoy the lemon smell, and it’s so convenient when you are rushing around and just need to wipe something down. I will definitely be purchasing again.

United States

Must have on back to school shopping list

Kids going back to school marks the start of cough and cold season. These are a life saver to quickly sanitize germy surfaces and I buy a 3 pack to gift to my daughters teacher also.

United States

Lysol wipes disinfecting everything

I would recommend Lysol disinfecting wipes to anyone especially before the colder weather starts coming. I always have a supply of these. I use these when anyone is sick in the house to wipe down every surface, door knob, light switch, you think of it. I wiped it to stop the spread of the bug to everyone else. That's not the only thing I use them for. I love using them to clean my bathroom and also my kitchen countertops.

Florida, United States

I love it

I love using these! Right after my kids get done eating I use these to clean up their mess, I love the smell, and love the way it looks when it's clean, these are my go to for messes or whatever I need to clean up at the moment, I definitely will be buying these again.

Clean home happy home

I have to have Lysol wipes in my bathroom and in my kitchen at all times! Just such a handy and easy way to clean up spills and disinfect them; so you’re always clean!

New York, United States

Great product

Love how clean this gets everything from the kitchen to the livingroom to the dining room and the bathroom. Well worth the cost and gets everything nice and clean

Washington, United States

Best disinfecting wipes

I use these Lysol wipes all over the house. Trusted brand, works perfectly and helps me keep peace of mind and keep my family healthy. I usually purchase the 2 or 3 packs and keep them all over the house. In the kitchen and all 3 bathrooms. Easy to just pop one out and disinfect surfaces.

Illinois, United States

Great around flu season

I use disinfecting wipes everyday around my house but especially when flu season comes around I make sure to have plenty on hand and be sure to wipe every surface down needed to keep to germs away. It’s a really great product!